Share accounts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share accounts

Earlier in Cross Server - share accounts with members of family it's allowed?
    Don't ask who it's the person because i don't share it

Click image for larger version

Name:	w.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	288.2 KB
ID:	1753826

That excuse is used on our server all the time to cover multi accounts...of which there is tons atleast 2 guilds all multi accounts lol

Comment

I checked for his server and it's not from R2games. I only want to know if share between family it's allowed

Comment

Sharing is not allowed period, it's harder for us to track if it's same ip and the player actually doesn't say it's Monica on Roy's account..... get it?
        File a ticket
        for payment issues
        For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
        Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

I don't get it... If sometimes I can't play because I'm at work, can my girlfriend play at Gauntlet or WB or TC ??
          Character Name: 7raX (MeLLoW7raX) | Server: [S153] Zephyr's Rage | Class: Berserker Level 90
          ██████████████ ██████████████ ██████████████

Comment

Originally posted by MeLLoW7raX View Post
            I don't get it... If sometimes I can't play because I'm at work, can my girlfriend play at Gauntlet or WB or TC ??
            Well... all i can say is you are lucky with your girlfriend.

Comment

No, your girlfriend can not legally play your guantlet...............
              File a ticket
              for payment issues

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

I passed this information along in our server & got told I was threatening.......they then said they talked to a GM & turned themselves in & got a warning, but that the GM was going to come after me for threatening.......what in the world? This group is verbally abusive & the GL often calls me nasty names & cusses at me in PM. What do I do?

Comment

The GL is in another guild from mine, but they have targeted me in an all out war to try & make me quit

Comment

Originally posted by Obearly68 View Post
                    I passed this information along in our server & got told I was threatening.......they then said they talked to a GM & turned themselves in & got a warning, but that the GM was going to come after me for threatening.......what in the world? This group is verbally abusive & the GL often calls me nasty names & cusses at me in PM. What do I do?
                    You are to actually report the nasty names and cussing that you receive in pm. That is what you are supposed to do.
                    File a ticket
                    for payment issues

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

why did you guys remove my last reply?

Comment

Working...
                      X