Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Question about Tycoon prize

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Tycoon prize

Ok, so I know to get a prize, you need 50k tycoon points. Now what I want to know is this... In the detailed prize section it says:
    Rank 201 and outside top and it shows you get a helm, greaves and a L.6 agility+hit gem... so as long as I get 50k points in tycoon, I can get that helm, greaves and gem, right?

that is correct. get 50k and its yours

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    |¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|×ღ×|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|
    . . . . . . . . . ⓝⓐⓜⓔ - ραιgε . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . ⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓡ - υα 37 . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . ⓖⓤⓘⓛⓓ - ƒαιяч ţαιℓ . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . ⓐⓛⓛⓘⓐⓝⒸⓔ - ƒαιяч ƨơƞɢ . . . . .
    |________________|×ღ×|________________|

❱❱ ѕнαdowɢoтнιcɢιrl @ devιαɴт αrт ❰❰

Comment

Ok, thank you I have 34k points currently, and it seems like there is nothing I can do to get the other 16k I need.

Comment

you can't get 50k points if you don't spend money.... excepted if you save and save and save and save and save and save and save and savesave and save and save and save and save and save and save and save and save and save and save and save
        DO STUPID THINGS!

Comment

** its easy without save mail just play smart

Comment

Yes 50k points gets you the minimal advanced prize.
            File a ticket
            for payment issues
            For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
            Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

i know your pain, i am at 30k and im not a money user.

i wish you the best of luck to get the 50k

(\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(")
              |¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|×ღ×|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|
              . . . . . . . . . ⓝⓐⓜⓔ - ραιgε . . . . . . . . . . . .
              . . . . ⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓡ - υα 37 . . . . . . . . . . . . .
              . . . . . . ⓖⓤⓘⓛⓓ - ƒαιяч ţαιℓ . . . . . . . . . .
              . . . . . ⓐⓛⓛⓘⓐⓝⒸⓔ - ƒαιяч ƨơƞɢ . . . . .
              |________________|×ღ×|________________|

❱❱ ѕнαdowɢoтнιcɢιrl @ devιαɴт αrт ❰❰

Comment

Yeah, it sucks. You cannot even get points by selling items for gold, which is a total EDITED. But oh well, can't really expect anything less from R2.
                Last edited by CafeAuLait; 07-25-2014, 11:23 PM.

Comment

I made 50k today. And the only dias I use come from free offers. I do 1 daily to get recharge reward from omnipotence. If you play smart you can make 50k for 5 days. The first step thought is HoC, bought items there for tycoon points. And you need to have vouchers, so yes, you have to save those for a few days before tycoon. I used around 7k vouchers. If you don't have extra from prismatic wheel you need to save for like 5 days before tycoon. Next step is do everything daily - and I mean everything - use the last drop of stamina you have, do quiz, gauntlet, wb, TA, WR, gems. Spire have to be collected every 2 days for event. If you make it all - 50k points are reachable.
                  osobena
                  s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                    I made 50k today. And the only dias I use come from free offers. I do 1 daily to get recharge reward from omnipotence. If you play smart you can make 50k for 5 days. The first step thought is HoC, bought items there for tycoon points. And you need to have vouchers, so yes, you have to save those for a few days before tycoon. I used around 7k vouchers. If you don't have extra from prismatic wheel you need to save for like 5 days before tycoon. Next step is do everything daily - and I mean everything - use the last drop of stamina you have, do quiz, gauntlet, wb, TA, WR, gems. Spire have to be collected every 2 days for event. If you make it all - 50k points are reachable.
                    The thing is that I've been doing that (except I miss quiz because of work)... I've gone through 30k vouchers, 250 gemology cards (basic), 150 gemology cards (advanced), and I have been buying everything I can everyday in group buy and in the shop, and as of today I'm only at 38k points. Oh well though, I guess it's one of those events where R2 wants to suck as much money from you as possible... Plus, WB only lasts 2 minutes at the very most and I only get 1 hit on each boss.
                    Last edited by vastilos; 07-25-2014, 05:41 PM.

Comment

I do everything as well and only get up to 35k every time and I spend a little bit of money as well and still don't get the 50k
                      ~In Game~
                      -League of Angels-
                      Server: [30]Cherub's Echo
                      -Taemanaku lvl 70
                      Guild: WOLF
                      Goddess: Nyssa

Comment

50k can be achive with out spend money and save mail.....i have reach 52k for free you just need to play smart
                        ganicus s4 lunaria grace guild HelloKitty

Comment

Yeah... i found 120 gemology cards in my inventory and used them to get me to 50k points.

Comment

guys if i dont claim my prizes in tycoon, will they be automatically send to my mailbox?

Comment

Nope. You have to collect them.

Comment

Working...
                              X