Diamonds problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamonds problem

I tried recharging with UltimatePoints 2-3 times already. (the last one I backed out 1/2 way through - that's where the screenshot of my UltimatePoints/Playspan-UltimatePay panel below was from)

I've waited 30 mins to over an hour for my Diamonds after the first couple recharges. (the 2nd time I tried recharging diamonds with UltimatePoints thinking it didn't go through)

...and it's still like this:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Order History again.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	547.7 KB
ID:	1753850
    The order above the one I expanded is the one I did though the website to get the screenshot below. (I backed out halfway for that one.) The expanded one is the 2nd full purchase for 1k diamonds thinking the UPoints didn't go through. If UPoints are taken out it should be for the order I expanded the ones above and below that one should be ignored.

...and my ultimate point total in the window still shows this:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Hmm, very odd for some reason my UPoints aren't going through.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	113.3 KB
ID:	1753851
    Last edited by Solariai; 07-25-2014, 03:08 AM.
    Shadowbound
    [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
    [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
    League of Angels
    [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Well Ultimate Game Card are retiring, so maybe they have stopped with issuing via online since they are pulling out of all shops. Just hope support can clear it up for u, and heres the website about the ultimate game card.

http://ultimategamecard.playspan.com/ that will tell u everything in regards to Ultimate Game Card and what games it effects.

Comment

I did 1k via the card and it worked...this is the remaining balance of points from the same card.

I hope we can claim points on here until the date mentioned in this quote I took from the website.
      UltimatePoints (UPoints) will also be shut down. The last day to redeem your UPoints will be October 31, 2014.
      ...but then there's this:
      Please note that some games might stop accepting Ultimate Game Cards and UPoints before the retirement dates so be sure to redeem your cards and points sooner rather than later!
      nvm...I guess I'm gonna wait a few hours before I take the points elsewhere.
      Last edited by Solariai; 07-25-2014, 03:35 AM.
      Shadowbound
      [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
      [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
      League of Angels
      [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Working...
      X