Angel inherit prompt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel inherit prompt

Hello there i did something very stupid and it has never happened before to me lol. Nyssa was 60lvl upgraded and 7 stars with 4k evolve into 8 stars, i wanted to check something in inherit so ive been checking nyssa with loralei and guess what happened.... i clicked inherit by mistake, now i wish theres "are you sure" prompt window but there wasnt i was like omg what have a done lol i did insta back inherit from loralei to nyssa but it was late, nyssa was orange again and lvl 40 even tho loralei can go up to 55 now (did the mistake after this new patch) and man i wanted to quit, but my ingame wife told me not to now i managed to get her again up to 50 but i lost 4k evolve ( alot of seraph stones ) and now i need lvl 5 crystals..... ******* i wanted to kick my own *** for doing that. So my qustion is for you r2 people:
    1) is it possible you can get back my nyssa to 60 upgraded and 7 stars ( the way she was before ) or you cant ?
    2) can you plz tell devs to implement alert prompt "are you sure" in inherit also because i HOPE im not the only one who did this mistake or else im gonna kick my *** literally

ign: HappyCookie
    srv: S184
    IGN: HappyCookie
    Server: S184
Working...
X