X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inherit Bug

S169 Ashstone Valley

Majesta

inherit bugged when putting stats on King o Bones from Nether Knight lost all training and upgrades but didn't lose element need help

http://s1151.photobucket.com/user/lo...bones.jpg.html

http://s1151.photobucket.com/user/lo...night.jpg.html
    Last edited by R273588217; 07-28-2014, 10:03 AM.

inherit again.. its happen sometimes
    Character Name: 7raX (MeLLoW7raX) | Server: [S153] Zephyr's Rage | Class: Berserker Level 90
    ██████████████ ██████████████ ██████████████

Comment

screenshots for your KoB and NK?

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

edited and put links to pics I know bones has alittle bit of stuff on it only cause I'm at a lose and don't know what to do since I'm in TT right now with a good chance to go to next round if I would have known this was going to happen I would have waitied tell after tournament was over
        nether night was maxed on training and had 12 in upgrades so its a heavy lose was wanting it on bones

Comment

It's all true, he's one of our guild members and also is a part of our TT squad. It will be a bit embarrassing not to win 'coz of this loss (a game bug), we are so close on getting to the next stage so ....
          pls help him, we need him !!!
          Thx a lot!

Kind regards,
          flori
          S169 Ashstone Valley
          Guild : UNtouchablES
          Last edited by ada_flori; 07-28-2014, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Inherit again..it happen to me last time..then i go inherit again. After that all has been transferred to dedicated hero..
            :mad: xN30x :mad:
            :cool: xS14x :cool:

The Truth Is Out There

Comment

Originally posted by neoxora888 View Post
              Inherit again..it happen to me last time..then i go inherit again. After that all has been transferred to dedicated hero..
              would give it a try but I would like to see what a gm has to say about it first I thought about that already but scared it will screw me totally

Comment

I have reported this already but it might help if you can reupload a bigger screenshot from the one provided(can't really see anything)

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
                  I have reported this already but it might help if you can reupload a bigger screenshot from the one provided(can't really see anything)
                  the pictures zoom in there is a magnifying glass in the bottom right hand corner

Comment

Originally posted by R273588217 View Post
                    the pictures zoom in there is a magnifying glass in the bottom right hand corner
                    It really doesn't help since all the text and numbers will be a big blob. It would be better to upload each screenshot separately instead of putting 3 screenshots into 1 screen

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
                      It really doesn't help since all the text and numbers will be a big blob. It would be better to upload each screenshot separately instead of putting 3 screenshots into 1 screen
                      The numbers and text are not blobs can see clear and since those pics I took I've gone ahead and started upgrading cause I want to still play the
                      game and not put everything on pause for god knows how long, so it would not make since taking new pics. Even tried inheriting again to see if it
                      gets fixed but the only thing it did was transfer the element and still lost all the upgrades and training from the first time I tried, but please click on
                      the glass in the corner instead of assuming that it will be blurred and unreadable please I don't want to sound like an ******* telling you this but
                      I'm sorry

Comment

Working...
                      X