ID:	1753987

happening on my end as well been this way for over an hour

Comment

try clear your cache i guess ..or use other browser..Have a nice day
      :mad: xN30x :mad:
      :cool: xS14x :cool:

The Truth Is Out There

Comment

already have, that is not the problem. issue is of serve side. 3 different computers, 4 different browsers that's 12 different scenario's. Problem is from something else

Comment

server 193, other player from this server facing the same issue? if yes should report to G.M so they will take a look..
          :mad: xN30x :mad:
          :cool: xS14x :cool:

The Truth Is Out There

Comment

Tested, working perfectly, it's not a server side issue

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

that's it?
              that the best u can do to help?

Comment

FYI,
                i checked to the GTArcade Forum, and i did find something like what i have in here,
                it got loading then after pass the loading screen with that bird things it go black
                it was post by someone called crisbon and well it does happen to some other player to,
                different server, so it maybe not on this server side only, but if does happen to several other player,
                so its gotta to do with the program or something,
                don't just think it's enough by saying try to refresh and clear cache,
                because that the first thing we do,
                and if u do read what ghidira is write there, he already try it with 3 different computer, with the same result, and i already do that also,
                so its not on the player side issue,
                so how u can help to solve this,
                i do pay to pay this game to get my character as it is now,
                don't just do nothing and think that's helpfull

Comment

is your flash player and chrome in it's newest version?

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Yes, the program that I have is the newest, but then again I believe that's not the cause of the problem,
                    because I have try to open that specific account by Id iceshardz in server S193 using several different computer and it always come out black after the loading page with polly and the bird thingy, beside that I still can open another Id that I have on LoA in the same server S193 using those computer and all is working fine, so it's not related to whether there's a problem in my computer or my program, because I can still play using my alt character on that game in the same server,
                    As I believe u do understand that those games need me to log in and worked that daily quest to be keep upgrading, so the longer this getting fix, the more I will be fall behind, so please stop blaming this on my computer, because it's not, I still can played my other character, but that's not my main char.
                    Thank's and please do fix this

Comment

that thing happened to me too when i fly my wyrm on wyrm race 10-20seconds before server reset...then i refresh my browser bcuz its reset already and it only gives me black screen

Comment

Happened on me yesterday, once loaded everything was very slow.

I clear cache twice, change DNS, refresh at least 30x (each time I open anything 10 mins just load like 20-30%, so refreshing is faster and make the progress better after each refresh) and problem solved...
                        Originally posted by Henry Miller
                        There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
                        S102-CoolBay
                        Immortals

Comment

I already delete the cache, Uninstall the browser and reinstall it again, even using a fresh pc that I never used to play LoA before, still it just ends like that, go black screen after the polly loading page with that bird thingy, black screen with the themes sounds play in background, I do hope this is get fix fast

Comment

iceee, tadi udah nyoba log in tapi katanya your account has been bound, please log in with you e-mail

Comment

Originally posted by iceshardz View Post
                              I already delete the cache, Uninstall the browser and reinstall it again, even using a fresh pc that I never used to play LoA before, still it just ends like that, go black screen after the polly loading page with that bird thingy, black screen with the themes sounds play in background, I do hope this is get fix fast
                              Try changing DNS... If still not working, I'm out of idea lol

Ps. I use comodor DNS as primary and google as secondary, try it
                              Originally posted by Henry Miller
                              There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
                              S102-CoolBay
                              Immortals

Comment

Working...
                              X