No announcement yet.

Bugged Character menu - cannot see the gems and refining level

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most likely those who want the stats to be hidden are some mid strength players who think they have created the strongest build possible and don't want anyone to copy their "genius." All the strong cashers that I know are more than willing to explain their build to others, and they look at the gems of players to help them make adjustments. If your so strong that someone would want to copy you, shouldn't you be too strong for them to catch up anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by joeygate View Post
      All the strong cashers that I know are more than willing to explain their build to others, and they look at the gems of players to help them make adjustments.
      most strong cashers don't have particular builds, they just buy the new heroes without any reason
      <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
      everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
      logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
        most strong cashers don't have particular builds, they just buy the new heroes without any reason
        True, but there are some who do think hard about their build and only buy a new hero if it fits into their build, or they can adjust their build to fit the hero. They also help FTP players to make a build that can compete with cashers that just get heroes because their new.

Comment

i think dragon souls should be hidden too :P
          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
          Magus Rynd

Comment

bugged or not.... we should have gotten some reply from those sleeping devs.......

Comment

Working...
            X