X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• angels exclusive event

not worth the effort
    Last edited by R2173048; 07-28-2014, 07:54 PM. Reason: not worth the effort

u should have 24 hrs from when u do the required action and if u r going to reset the dimes y not the other 2 events just shows ur greed

Comment

What other 2 events are you blabbering about that should be reset daily in your "fantasy"?

Comment

lol..in real life, let say your boss in workplace said " I want this paperwork and send it to my table by today without fail ". Does it seem it can be countdown for 24 hours and send to his table by tomorrow?
        :mad: xN30x :mad:
        :cool: xS14x :cool:

The Truth Is Out There

Comment

truly amazing how u no minds stand up for their **. lets see the 2 s infernos for starters and for u neo that is different he is paying me im not paying him as I am these guys

Comment

i just give u an example of words " today "..not mention who pay who and yes i agreed you pay for this game and has right to raised up the issues. But the issues you raised up here i think not effected others players who understand well the words "today" state clearly in the game features. If they not stated on words "today", it better for me to recharge 10K diamond for yesterday and another 10K diamond for today so i can get max rewards from total recharge without loses any excessive which is limited to 10K diamond on total recharge rewards offer. By the way, try to file the ticket and let see what developer will answer for you..Cheers
            :mad: xN30x :mad:
            :cool: xS14x :cool:

The Truth Is Out There

Comment

To be honest I can only say that you technically have no right to complain because the requirements were out on the internet days ago, the word "today" was used several times on the game panel, and I really want to see what happens when someone sues R2Games because they didn't read properly.

Comment

hi did all the requirement fpr amora and still didn't get it

Comment

Originally posted by sahabah12 View Post
                  hi did all the requirement fpr amora and still didn't get it
                  Can you provide me the screenshot of the collect page?

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
                  X