Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Group Match Server Qulify Reward uncollected!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Match Server Qulify Reward uncollected!

Hello,

Could you please help me with this, it says ¨Collected¨but i havent collected anything and neither did my coleagues. We are on S43, i am JadaKiss.

Thank you.

I also haven't received the Group Match Server Qualify Reward in team tournament. When I go to the page, it says I collected it but I didn't and don't have the chest. ( I checked inventory and in-game mail ). My name is Grandmaster and I also play on S43.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	296.4 KB
ID:	1691938
      Originally posted by R250590397 View Post
      Hello,

Could you please help me with this, it says ¨Collected¨but i havent collected anything and neither did my coleagues. We are on S43, i am JadaKiss.

Thank you.
      Also i did not collect the Preliminary Match Qualify reward either, i will attach a print screen.

Comment

try checking your in game mail, if it's still not there file a ticket !!! that happened to me last team tourney, and it took me 2 weeks before i got my chest !!!
        Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
        IGN : 13th
        Class : Paladin

Comment

i already checked my in game mail and no, i didnt get it. where can i file a ticket?

Comment

I have this problem too!! Cant collected server reward of Team Tournament on Group Match...

Armorgames (s1)

hahaxus
            Click image for larger version

Name:	????? ???????? &#1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	303.8 KB
ID:	1691960

Comment

where can i make that ticket? it seems if we write here, nothing happens

Comment

really...nobody can say where i can make a ticket?

Comment

Working...
                X