BR is pointless

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BR is pointless

Can someone please explain to me how player how are 4 or 5 levels lower and has more the 100k to 50k less br can still win in a battle. i mean I am level 69 and I have 653565 br yet in clash of might I can not beat a level 58 with 558465 how is that possible when i compare all my stats are higher my angel is a stronger angel at a higher level and more stars all my heros are higher level my mount s even higher and everything yet i can not win when i battle them there are alot of players who are like that which pretty much makes the whole br thing pointless. Plus tell me how I can level up my heroes, my angels, gear and everything and be weaker than before this game makes no since. Then there are the hackers and they don't even bother trying to hide the fact that they are hacking and brag about it. On the server I play on there is a guild that is nothing but hacker went to level 25 and leveled up thier flag to level 5 over night i'm sorry but at level 1 its 15000 diamonds sorry it doesn't happen over night. Thats not the point the point is the whole br thing it pointless and useless why bother trying to build up your BR when you can get "as the game saids" thrashed by lowers with lower EVERYTHING make no since why not just say here your charcter good luck because even though you have done all the work that level 43 with 34k br can still beat your level 70 wit 650k br character atleast be honest. I'm about ready to take my money back to wow where hacker are banned and if you work and get your stats higher than someone else it makes you stronger and it is atleast fair

simple. because some people whit lower br are focused instead of using resources same way as you. before you complain about lower br beating you check their info. stats should explain pretty easily how they manage do it whit watching fights.it's not always about luck :P
    League of angels Rain s114
    Wartune Froza s374

Nova genesis s43 siria
    sense of sanity comes from insanity.
    chill,relax,sit back and eat cookie or if drama just swap for popcorn and laugh

Comment

a number of reasons could be in play. as Carchadion suggested it could be more focus on a hero, it could also be they have a cash hero like hecate. more superior gems focused like dodge and/or crit which gives the perception of less br and even possibly they have clothing emblems such as rage and rapture which can make a huge difference against someone without them.
      League of Angels
      ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
      Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
      10.6 Million+ BR
      The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
      (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
      Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

Originally posted by R21828132 View Post
        Can someone please explain to me how player how are 4 or 5 levels lower and has more the 100k to 50k less br can still win in a battle. i mean I am level 69 and I have 653565 br yet in clash of might I can not beat a level 58 with 558465 how is that possible when i compare all my stats are higher my angel is a stronger angel at a higher level and more stars all my heros are higher level my mount s even higher and everything yet i can not win when i battle them there are alot of players who are like that which pretty much makes the whole br thing pointless. Plus tell me how I can level up my heroes, my angels, gear and everything and be weaker than before this game makes no since. Then there are the hackers and they don't even bother trying to hide the fact that they are hacking and brag about it. On the server I play on there is a guild that is nothing but hacker went to level 25 and leveled up thier flag to level 5 over night i'm sorry but at level 1 its 15000 diamonds sorry it doesn't happen over night. Thats not the point the point is the whole br thing it pointless and useless why bother trying to build up your BR when you can get "as the game saids" thrashed by lowers with lower EVERYTHING make no since why not just say here your charcter good luck because even though you have done all the work that level 43 with 34k br can still beat your level 70 wit 650k br character atleast be honest. I'm about ready to take my money back to wow where hacker are banned and if you work and get your stats higher than someone else it makes you stronger and it is atleast fair

well , first BR doesn't mean that much. If u can't beat someone has lower Br than u, It really means u played bad.

Lvl up the flag to lvl 5 is nothing.
        Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

if you would have noticed I stated that i did compare "when i compare all my stats are higher my angel is a stronger angel at a higher level and more stars all my heros are higher level my mount is even higher and everything" the includes the clothes bling br and the enchantment on my clothes as well as my gear, mount, heroes, hero's gear.

Comment

this game has to be a qq`ers heaven . but oh well i`l spare 1 minute of my awesome time to answer you . if u get beat by people with lower br than yours means they invested just on their main or at most main+1 hero(thats what non cashers do to compete at some sort of lvl cause there arent enough resources to get all the heroes on a high lvl) while u did "spread" ur resources on all 5 and they arent high enough to do anything good beside rage feed the others . as for the thing with guild lvl 25 over night unless u present some sort of proof it is just gibberish , the flag lvl 5 is indeed a joke nowhere near what u said and this shows once more what u know about this game . for the last part on that game u mentioned...did play`it for a few years and there if ur bad u`l stay bad here at least u can improve or buy ur improvements .

Comment

Working...
            X