Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	1692442
    Click image for larger version

Name:	demo 4.png
Views:	1
Size:	132.4 KB
ID:	1692443

Comment

Plus, I have all those blue souls managed but the respawn/resurrect on my mystic main NEVER happens, tried 10x on arena, 20x compare, and 10x CoM, unless the chances of it happening are at 1%.

Comment

Originally posted by R28060151 View Post
        Plus, I have all those blue souls managed but the respawn/resurrect on my mystic main NEVER happens, tried 10x on arena, 20x compare, and 10x CoM, unless the chances of it happening are at 1%.
        Thanks for those screenshots, i'll pass it on to techs and ask them to fix it.
        | | |

Comment

Sorry to be rude, but mod AE86 said exactly the same more than a WEEK ago. The very first screen shot is pretty much the same with this new screenies I have posted. Why do I have to wait again then?

Comment

Sorry to be rude, but mod AE86 said exactly the same more than a WEEK ago. The very first screen shot is pretty much the same with this new screenies I have posted. Why do I have to wait again then?

Comment

Some moderators here are just choosing the thread they're going to entertain, why can some mods tell me about the progress in this, some mod names with 2 letters and 2 numbers just tells you "Oh, reported", oh "Clear your cache etc whatever", submit a ticket. You know what, you should resign as a mod, *** you.

Submit a ticket? Screw you, here's what I'm getting.

Name:	ticket pala.png
Size:	112.8 KB
ID:	1692545

Comment

this thread is right devouring purple doesnt give exp... i already tried it few minutes ago...

server 171
                ign : Marie

Comment

Checked it again today and it worked for the techs, all the exp was transferred when they devoured
                  | | |

Comment

Hi Mod Edge,

Can I ask what is the steps the techs use to devour purple souls and blue souls, since for us no matter how many times we try, exp doesn't really add up. It's a waste of souls and resources.

PLEASE PROVIDE SCREENSHOTS with server time and date. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by R280670597 View Post
                      Hi Mod Edge,

Can I ask what is the steps the techs use to devour purple souls and blue souls, since for us no matter how many times we try, exp doesn't really add up. It's a waste of souls and resources.

PLEASE PROVIDE SCREENSHOTS with server time and date. Thank you
                      Exp is transferred when they tested it...

Name:	1.jpg
Size:	182.4 KB
ID:	1692639

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	213.3 KB
ID:	1692640
                      | | |

Comment

Uhm that was not me with the purple fonts, thanks for that shot, i'll try and figure out myself whats wrong with my browser then.

One last thing, last time I requested that the skill given by the Dragonsoul be checked, does it also work on your side? Cause I haven't seen my mage resurrect, not even once.

Comment

I see i see, thank you Mod Edge.

Comment

I'm closing this thread and cautioning the OP regarding their rudeness. The issue was checked and rechecked. It is working appropriately for everyone who has tested. I suggest you try another browser.
                            File a ticket
                            for payment issues
                            For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                            Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
                            X