angel quiz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• angel quiz

Today i has question in angel quiz for 1.6 mill gold combo and question was how old is universe, answering 13.8 billion years and it says answer is wrong, checking on internet, i didnt found other answer, most of it says or 13.8 or 12-14 billion years, pls look on it and fix for the future
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

its 200 million years

Comment

Originally posted by shueumura View Post
      its 200 million years
      That's the right answer for Aq and yes, the question is bugged. If you get it in erebus the answer will be 13.8 billion.
      osobena
      s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

yes, i found it on pages that has answers for quiz, but that is questonable statemant, and that isnt only one question that is fully wierd and uncorect answers, for example, first time i get question from what country ragby come, i answerd great britain and that was wrong, correct answer was on d: 4 where is country named 4?
        just google question - how old universe is belived to be and say how many pages says 200 milions years, you can check wiki and all other science pages.
        Though some religions may consider that is 200 milion years, or it is personal aditude, but in that case question should be rephrased on - How I belive that universe is old? or - some reliogions belives how universe is old
        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
        UC 27 current server

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
          That's the right answer for Aq and yes, the question is bugged. If you get it in erebus the answer will be 13.8 billion.
          and i droped 200 points, 1.6 mill gold, 160 soulstones and 80 bless stones
          Guild - Lunatic Cafe
          UC 27 current server

Comment

The answer was 13.8 Trillian years, which is clearly wrong! The correct answer is 13.6 billion years, or in loa 13.8 bil which wasn.t there, maybe it was a trick question?? or just wrong..Ty staff for bringing back the quiz..) Best part of game 4 me...Bekie

Comment

Working...
            X