Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S206: Why the new servers are being ignored?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S206: Why the new servers are being ignored?

Same thing happened before, on other servers as well. We are having only ONE page with Hot Events while other servers have at least 2.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	loa206.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	1754109
    This is the page on S176:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	loa176.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	1754110

I will not attach pages from all the servers to prove a point. I just think it is unfair and reduces the gameplay and I think needs to be taken into consideration. I am a paying customer and i feel cheated from the gameplay.

Thank you

this is an issue that was discussed before
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....434#post991434

Comment

basically you are saying get rid off new server events and give normal ones from start. that would be bad deal you know. new server events are pretty big deal after all on start and gives loads better benefit than normal events ever could give on start unless you want to spend 2-5x more from current just to start new server. i would say no thanks to that idea, current is better.
      League of angels Rain s114
      Wartune Froza s374

Nova genesis s43 siria
      sense of sanity comes from insanity.
      chill,relax,sit back and eat cookie or if drama just swap for popcorn and laugh

Comment

not an issue, we had this too. when you start you dont get the current events. However you get them about 2 weeks later most of the time they do additional events for starting server.

Comment

you problem who going to new server..wkwkwk
          hunting great rank?
          Wa Langsi Sebab Lu Follow Sama Gua, Itu Sebab Wa Mau Lu Mampus

Comment

Working...
          X