Zodiac blitzeing by "1-Click" button bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zodiac blitzeing by "1-Click" button bugged

As it stated in the name of topic - it's bugged.I was able to do it without spending any diamonds.Just opened Zodiac,"1-Click",chosed all zodiacs what I'm already passed before and clicked "Let's Blitz!".After that 0 diamonds was taken from me.You can check it by server logs.

Server - s24(UA17) Solipsa's Lament
    IGN - LieeS
    Time when I got this issue/bug ~ 17:00-17:20 server time.

Its's free to blitz every constellation the first time, the second, then third ect are the ones that cost money.
    Alanna
    Beserker lvl 73
    980K BR
    Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
    Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
    Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
    Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
    Mystic lvl 72
    1.1M BR
    Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
    Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
    Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
    Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Originally posted by ShiraBrie View Post
      Its's free to blitz every constellation the first time, the second, then third ect are the ones that cost money.
      o'rly? XD

Click image for larger version

Name:	Zodiac Blitz.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	229.6 KB
ID:	1692019

Now you got,what I'm talking about?It's cost 1100 diamonds to make a "1-Click" blitz for 11 zodiac's instances,and I did it with free attempts,but without paying for blitz.

Comment

Originally posted by LieesS(LoA) View Post
        o'rly? XD

[ATTACH=CONFIG]97186[/ATTACH]

Now you got,what I'm talking about?It's cost 1100 diamonds to make a "1-Click" blitz for 11 zodiac's instances,and I did it with free attempts,but without paying for blitz.
        Ehm... I'm sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but... do you realize you don't have attempts left?-_-'
        The diamonds are for when you want to blitz a 2ND time.
        You don't need diamonds to 1-click blitz, period.
        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
        everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
        logic.

Comment

Yes, but the window "says" you need diamonds the first time. But when you click it, you actually don't use any diamonds.

Comment

if you go blitz manulay main quest for first time or one click blitc any dungeon cleared before you will get price of diamonds, but still can do it 30 times for free, same thing here
            S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
            now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
            Guild - Lunatic Cafe
            UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
              Ehm... I'm sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but... do you realize you don't have attempts left?-_-'
              The diamonds are for when you want to blitz a 2ND time.
              You don't need diamonds to 1-click blitz, period.
              I'm sorry to you too,but did you saw first post?I told that I DID it,without spending any diamonds.And wrote a time,when I did it.Guess why I'm didn't posted SS in first post?Coze I'm not expected this issue,and didn't made SS of this bugg.
              Last edited by LieesS(LoA); 07-31-2014, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LieesS(LoA) View Post
                I'm sorry to you too,but did you saw first post?I told that I DID it,without spending any diamonds.And wrote a time,when I did it.Guess why I'm didn't posted SS in first post?Coze I'm not expected this issue,and didn't made SS of this bugg.
                ... You completely misunderstood me.
                First of all, I said that you don't have attempts, because to be able to do the blitz you need to have attempts. Otherwise the blitz button will NOT highlight.
                Second, in my post I said that you DON'T need diamonds to blitz. You simply saw some diamonds standing on the screen and said "hey this is for diamonds". It's not an issue, it's not a bug, it's just your imagination.

Seriously.. the posts of people these days. It's like you don't use your brain
                Last edited by Painindaback; 07-31-2014, 02:30 PM.
                <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                logic.

Comment

Seriously man... you can't be more stupid..
                  DO STUPID THINGS!

Comment

It's free blitz, like everyone else has sayd here. First is 1/1 blitz, you click on "all". That gives you all available for you zodiacs to blitz, that falls under free use.
                    Like before you did em 1 by 1, blitzing. If you do all blitz first time it's free. 2nd time is Diamonds.

Comment

You realize it says buy attempts right? And the price of buying them is above the button. While blitzing has no price above or on it because blitzing is free. How can you be lvl 77 and not realize this
                      Mage lvl 64
                      BR 84k
                      Server R2-590

Comment

Originally posted by linker591 View Post
                        You realize it says buy attempts right? And the price of buying them is above the button. While blitzing has no price above or on it because blitzing is free. How can you be lvl 77 and not realize this
                        he's using Window XP lmao.
                        DO STUPID THINGS!

Comment

i do understand him...(somehow) coz when you blitz zodiac for the free attempts, it does show the dias i actually thought dias was needed as well, but what he doesn't understand is that, 1st blitz is free and the 1100dias beside it is more of a mistake by the devs!!!
                          Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
                          IGN : 13th
                          Class : Paladin

Comment

Yeah, it shows the diamonds.. but they are in a completely different square compared to the blitz option. Just take a closer look at the window.
                            And not to mention 2 key things that I don't know how you haven't noticed, as unlike on Tycoon.. here they are written with big letters:
                            "Rem. Attempts" "Use an Attempt to blitz selected Zodiacs". Just reading those 2 should make it obvious that it's not for diamonds.
                            <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                            logic.

Comment

Yeap,my fault,sorry.Just from this game no longer expect anything free.

Comment

Working...
                              X