Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cross-server War: gold reward bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross-server War: gold reward bugged

I noticed today that gold, which I should collect after CS, have not added, but instead deducted from me. I paid attention only to gold reward. Dunno if other rewards was also bugged, but all chests was recieved. So it might be only gold. Going to check this tomorrow.

Originally posted by Jet_Max View Post
    I noticed today that gold, which I should collect after CS, have not added, but instead deducted from me. I paid attention only to gold reward. Dunno if other rewards was also bugged, but all chests was recieved. So it might be only gold. Going to check this tomorrow.
    Did you take any buffs while in CS? It still takes gold even though it doesn't state so
    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
    everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
    logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
      Did you take any buffs while in CS? It still takes gold even though it doesn't state so
      Actually, it does state you need 50k gold per buff

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
      X