Archangels helm bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archangels helm bug

Hmm, since battle reports do not work i try to explain it. And sorry, i also posted this in general discussion

Archangels helm has chance to decrease 10% of healing effects. All fine and good.

Issue 1
    How come my djinni heal for a mere 20k when she usually do 80k non crit? Is it a bug on the helm? Thats a 75% reduction and not 10%
    I would expect a 72k heal and not a 20k one.

I looked at the player and beside that helm and the hoder greaves he has nothing which might reduce this.
    Also no wolf totem involved, he used healing totem. And he 100% not have scorpio blessing ( scorpio nightmare ) yet.

This makes absolute no sense.

Issue 2
    After the archangel helm buff is removed from me, my djinni heal does not recover, it keeps at 20k heals

Something is clearly working wrong here, please hand this over to the devs as soon as possible, as of right now a healer in the party is absolute worth nothing.

Thank you
    Last edited by R252668457; 08-01-2014, 05:02 PM.

There are too many factors that can decide how much your djinni can heal. I need a screenshot of your djinni's heal and the profile page of your djinni

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Sounds like you forgot to put your GA back on after taking her out of party or something like that anyways

Comment

Sounds like you forgot to put your GA back on after taking her out of party or something like that anyways
        Yea thank you such useful comment, dont take everyone as they are so stupid. And dont even try to mention iam jealous of the helm or something, i use it myself.

There are too many factors that can decide how much your djinni can heal. I need a screenshot of your djinni's heal and the profile page of your djinni
        Thank you AE86, here are the requested shots

GA is on
        Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	551.0 KB
ID:	1692112

Djinni stats

Name:	2.png
Size:	388.0 KB
ID:	1692113

Normal djiini Heal

Name:	3.png
Size:	666.3 KB
ID:	1692114

Issue No. 1
        Here you also see how she heals herself for 89k, but myself for 22k

Name:	4.png
Size:	517.2 KB
ID:	1692117

Issue No. 2
        Here you see again after the buff is removed from me, her heal is still 22k, while she crits herself for 130k

Name:	5.png
Size:	513.3 KB
ID:	1692118
        Last edited by R252668457; 08-02-2014, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Think i got to push since its been almost 4 days. Would be nice if mod replied if they seen the screenshots

Comment

It has been reported already

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Thank you very much AE86

Comment

Can we get an update on this issue? It's ridiculous that these effect stack and doesn't expire even after the 3 turns. My hecate's heal is definitely getting reduced by WAAAYYY more than just 10%.

Comment

Working...
                X