Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

elemental attack bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elemental attack bug

i just discovered a bug with my nereida...
    i try to upgrade its elemental because its only 1 1 1 atm when i used 10elemental stone to upgrade it it gives me -1 -2 -2 stats...
    i pressed ok to try if i will get minus BR...
    the h3ck i got -960br deducted with my nereida hahahaha i dont got screenshot but im telling the truth no need for screenshot just try it G'M or game developer....
    its bugged lol!!!

this is my nereida it was supposed to be 100k+ br now hahaha too bad
    to make it short i upgraded my fresh nereida elements and got negative 5 element and press ok theres nothing to deduct but it gives me negative BR
    Click image for larger version

Name:	nereida.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	693.6 KB
ID:	1754234

check my log it happen around 7:20pm +8gmt 8/2/2014
    server 171
    ign: Marie

you have to watch with element upgrades, you wont always get positive results. sometimes it give you positive, which is the green numbers that have a + meaning it adds stats and sometimes you have a negative which is the red number that have a - and means it takes away stats. If you accept the negatives, then yes your br is going to drop. you dont have to accept every elemental upgrade, you can always just click upgrade again if you have the stones or just close screen and say dont save.

Comment

Working...
    X