Billing Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billing Issues

Is there any1 else that has his credit card charged with payments he has not authorised?

This is the 2nd time i ve seen a charge on my credit card, and i havent done any diamonds purchase. Especially for small purchases, where i use paysafe cards.

For the first billing i opened a ticket, but still no answer on that.
    This is the second time it happens.

What i'm asking, is there any1 else around here with same issues?

And again, 2nd time in 2 weeks.
    Claimed from bank already, lets see what they will do now. YOU ARE PATHETIC!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	1692271Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2.jpg
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	1692272
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled3.jpg
Size:	120.5 KB
ID:	1692273
    Just another proof that i didnt buy anything today with cc (nor last week-you already have the proof on my ticket).

Ofc, all you did is deleting my cc from your archives, thank G for that.
    Last edited by R247381973; 08-04-2014, 12:16 PM.

Comment

You need to file a ticket to billing by clicking on my signature or go to support.r2games.com

Note: It's impossible to check for you if you blocked off the order no.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
        You need to file a ticket to billing by clicking on my signature or go to support.r2games.com

Note: It's impossible to check for you if you blocked off the order no.
        Already have opened a ticket for the previous unauthorized billing. Although that money has been withdrawed from my account, you answered that:
        1. i will forward the transaction inforamtion to playspan , and once we have located the order , we will arrange the refund to you . Sorry for any inconvenience.
        2. According to our backend , we do not find any complete order worth 77.58 euro , i will forward this transaction information to playspan to check the status . And we will also ask them to removed your card information from their platform. Please allow up to 10 days for this to be processed . Sorry for any inconvenience.

This happened again, and no matter what you say, money is missing from my bank account, so it's not blocked. If you don't see this too, then you re clearly lying.
        I already informed my bank, but they told me to wait a few days for refund or whatever. Cant really say that i know what they will do. Hope you do it first though.

Comment

Working...
        X