X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elite battle spire

hey

i think i am bugged
    with the elite battle for the anchant stones i can onley do 1 boss.
    but ive unlocked bosses till astral child but cant get into the dung or blits it
    its alredy there for a wile and missed a lot of diffrent achant stones i hope you guys can fix this.
    ive tryd to roload the page close browser restard computer but all issnt working
    can you guys fix this on my acc ( dont know if there are more people like this)

i play on s116 name weetikveel

i hope you guys can give it a look on whats wrong or wy its not workingClick image for larger version

Name:	angels.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	612.6 KB
ID:	1754291Click image for larger version

Name:	angels 1.jpg
Size:	612.0 KB
ID:	1754292Click image for larger version

Name:	angels 2.jpg
Size:	617.8 KB
ID:	1754293Click image for larger version

Name:	angels 2.jpg
Size:	617.8 KB
ID:	1754293Click image for larger version

Name:	angels 4.jpg
Size:	591.5 KB
ID:	1754294

sorry for fail;ing upload pciture first time

Comment

You go to Elite Spire and blitz from there, not the regular spire window.
      <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
      everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
      logic.

Comment

i know im sayin obvious thing, but blitz isnt available right after a boss is unlocked. youll have to first beat that boss manually. have you beaten the boss manually first?
        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
        Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
          i know im sayin obvious thing, but blitz isnt available right after a boss is unlocked. youll have to first beat that boss manually. have you beaten the boss manually first?
          And you can attack the boss by clicking on the character model

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

buts thats the problem look i am at spire lvl 5 stage 2 thats means ive unlocked till the astral child and i can blits the regular till lvl 5 you can onley do that if you have playd mannual the first 10 stage of each lvl
            and ive i click the bosses onley nightblade i can blits if i can click on astral child or any other boss that ive unlocked i cant start it or blits it becuase there is no start button and unless like further bosses are still closed becuase it says ) closed and they are grey the other have colors if i press them and dont have the closed beneath them so if any1 know how to fix this would be very nice becuase i didnt reach it thats wy i think i am bugged

Comment

if you look at my sec picture you see ive clicked on nightblade and above it says blits and on the other picutre you see ive clicked every bosses untill astral child and you see non of them have a button with blits or start them and its hase been like this since it came out the spire battle for the achanted stones

Comment

Originally posted by R214564191 View Post
                if you look at my sec picture you see ive clicked on nightblade and above it says blits and on the other picutre you see ive clicked every bosses untill astral child and you see non of them have a button with blits or start them and its hase been like this since it came out the spire battle for the achanted stones
                When you do regular spire up to certain levels, you unlock the CHANCE TO FIGHT elite spire bosses. You need to beat those that you've unlocked at least once, to be able to blitz.
                <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                logic.

Comment

so how much is the change i can go to the next boss then becuase the onley one i can do now for like 1 or 2 monds since the update came is nihtblade the first one i never gettet a change to fight the others

Comment

so how much is the change i can go to the next boss then becuase the onley one i can do now for like 1 or 2 monds since the update came is nihtblade the first one i never gettet a change to fight the others
                    Seriously? ....
                    beat boss--->blitz next day
                    BEAT NEXT BOSS--->blitz next day
                    And this is what AE86 said in THIS TOPIC
                    And you can attack the boss by clicking on the character model
                    And to clarify---> use your mouse, press on the second boss' icon and there will be a new character model appearing to the right of your own-->CLICK IT
                    There has been no change since the release, you simply haven't understood how it works since then..
                    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                    logic.

Comment

buts thats the problem look i am at spire lvl 5 stage 2 thats means ive unlocked till the astral child and i can blits the regular till lvl 5 you can onley do that if you have playd mannual the first 10 stage of each lvl
                      and ive i click the bosses onley nightblade i can blits if i can click on astral child or any other boss that ive unlocked i cant start it or blits it becuase there is no start button and unless like further bosses are still closed becuase it says ) closed and they are grey the other have colors if i press them and dont have the closed beneath them so if any1 know how to fix this would be very nice becuase i didnt reach it thats wy i think i am bugged
                      That's exactly what I said, click on the character model to start the battle

Refer to my fist reply

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
                      X