Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I sold weapon by ERROR when laggy please help me get it back admins????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I sold weapon by ERROR when laggy please help me get it back admins????

Please help me i hope you have a record,,it was a warriors weapon,,i was suppose to do something else than sell.
    I was gonna exchange it for a mage weapon it was a conquest sword with good upgrades and gems inside too

Please if sell by mistake please make a button saying are you sure you wanna sell...
    Last edited by ThermalHD; 08-05-2014, 01:54 PM.

There is such notification, but you turned it off at some point.
    As far as i know, you need to live with this, practically its your own fault.

Restore the notification in system settings

Comment

ah ok thx..
      but still admins can try help me some? cus i love the game..

Comment

Sorry to inform you that we do cannot fix human error issues. You might want to be careful next time

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

what about the human error to put into guild flag of a guild that wasnt dismissed by me but which i used 10k diamonds and more on before it was dismissed without me asked cus dissmiss in game is developer error

Comment

Originally posted by ThermalHD View Post
            what about the human error to put into guild flag of a guild that wasnt dismissed by me but which i used 10k diamonds and more on before it was dismissed without me asked cus dissmiss in game is developer error
            Can you speak proper english, maybe use comma's and full stops where they belong. That way we can understand what you are saying.

Comment

Working...
            X