Dragosouls ability work??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragosouls ability work??

Can anyone confirm if that dragonsoul ability for rouge (like berserker claw) work? ..i use reflecting 30% of the basic dmg to back row but it never happened
    with me while it usually happens with the opponent when comparing with someone!!

so please i need to know if there is something i have to do to increase the probability or this is normal?

Note:i have experienced the ability for my celestial and night sentiel and no problem with them

Maxi
    Lvl 69 Paladin
    S133
    LOA
    Last edited by R269471161; 08-05-2014, 02:55 PM.

there are fishy things with dragonsouls , players who can equip 2 dragonsouls of the same tipe ( cheaters ) and odd rate of sucess .
    Last edited by Ultratom; 08-05-2014, 05:09 PM.

Comment

That's not cheating, they are the same stat but they are not the same element. For example why would I bother getting dragon soul skills for my es, i would rather have double atk double crit and hp
      Mage lvl 64
      BR 84k
      Server R2-590

Comment

Originally posted by Ultratom View Post
        there are fishy things with dragonsouls , players who can equip 2 dragonsouls of the same tipe ( cheaters ) and odd rate of sucess .
        Gotta give the man credit for trying, apparently anything he doesn't understand is cheating

Comment

Working...
        X