Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tycoon! this is impossible! read all, and comment...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tycoon! this is impossible! read all, and comment...

why you did this to us? this was the only way to be in ranks for none vip's and none cashers! u really want them to quit? leave the mail points, or i think a lot of players will leave!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	fghgh.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	378.7 KB
ID:	1754439

Originally posted by SODIK666 View Post
    why you did this to us? this was the only way to be in ranks for none vip's and none cashers! u really want them to quit? leave the mail points, or i think a lot of players will leave!
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]98180[/ATTACH]
    i don't think a lot will quit but, i sure think that they will lose more money from this, since cashers won't have enough competition and just cash up enough dias to get advance points !!!
    Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
    IGN : 13th
    Class : Paladin

Comment

i am a none casher! i only buy vip status! so the only thing that saves me is my collected mails! do you know how hard it is to collect them and not waste them??? in 2 weeks u r getting weaker than others just to be in ranks in tycoon god damn it!

Comment

lol, as i was just saving mails. dafuq is this.

Comment

Originally posted by pkmonster View Post
          i don't think a lot will quit but, i sure think that they will lose more money from this, since cashers won't have enough competition and just cash up enough dias to get advance points !!!
          this much is true, haha, can't wait until the cross-server tycoon, it would be a blast.

Comment

In a long term F2P players will be tired, but in this case it's a lose-lose situation (besides the cashers who'll be able to spend less than usual).

Comment

Yep this seals it. I am fraking done with this bullchit.
              LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

i've lost almost 10k points mail that i was collecting a long time!

Comment

I bet Loa will RIP

Comment

if yer game is constrained to tycoon, you should quit already. have fun in whichever game you pick next.
                    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                    Magus Rynd

Comment

even points from tears in current wyrm does not even count.. so does those bless and souls from present raiders.................WTH............

Comment

that's what me and others planning

Comment

Working...
                        X