This person have more than 6k bless stone less than 3 hours

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
    Yes that's what i meant, this bug is reported already.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	global.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	1692507

ok its reported allready
    But what you gonna do about it
    on S8 there is 1 guild that used it a lot, all player on picture are from the same guild
    They all used it before they report it.
    i had conversation with 1 of this players and he told me he reported it but he bought a lot allready together with other players of that guild.
    I wanted to go for first place but luckely i did not recharge allready for this event.
    So my 500$ i had for this event and comming events you will not get if this is not turned back
    They have now lots of bless stones to upgrade heroos or mount.
    What you gonna do about that?
    Or place the bug back so all players can buy these bless stones for that price.
    Last edited by Scorpionrose; 08-07-2014, 06:01 AM.
    S8-Captive Amora
    IGN-DWPOHKP
    Guild Godly-Deputy Leader
    Alli- BloodAoth-Veteran
    Br- 6755708

Comment

Is there any chance that the mail bug had been fixed only AFTER the 1h of this day? That whould be the only way i can think of when i see this
      And about that djinni's bug : a compensation would benefit all ( including the ones who bought 500 bless at 600 daric) so is not fair. Maybe remove their points and bless stones and give them 600 daric back? But if they already used the bless stone then it would be impossible to take back their unfair advantage.
      Last edited by yollo10; 08-07-2014, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Guys u dont even know what a bug means. It was not a bug or even not an exploit. That was the price and thats it, maybe someone will get fired from gtarcade

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpionrose View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]98318[/ATTACH]

ok its reported allready
          But what you gonna do about it
          on S8 there is 1 guild that used it a lot, all player on picture are from the same guild
          They all used it before they report it.
          i had conversation with 1 of this players and he told me he reported it but he bought a lot allready together with other players of that guild.
          I wanted to go for first place but luckely i did not recharge allready for this event.
          So my 500$ i had for this event and comming events you will not get if this is not turned back
          They have now lots of bless stones to upgrade heroos or mount.
          What you gonna do about that?
          Or place the bug back so all players can buy these bless stones for that price.

Kiralyl S8 - Captive Amora is here

Befor buying the u say bugged .. I say cheap bless stones I verifyed that the price is the same as listed in Caravan .

I recharged a sum of $ already for it ...

So if something is cheap we are not suposed to buy ?

P.S. U wasnt complaining when last time u got 15-20k free points for CS tycoon in Resource reaver
          Server [8] - Captive Amora
          IGN: Kiralyl
          Lvl 86 Mage 2.4m br

Comment

Originally posted by R24689989 View Post
            Ofc you are supposed to buy it. So... why did they change the price so quickly then? Why did it go from 600 to 15,000? And why is this the only item in caravan which price was changed? Maybe because it wasn't intended to be that cheap and they royally fkd up and you know it but prefer to act high and mighty and justifying a dishonest way to win an entire event?

Comment

Originally posted by Drakaran View Post
              Ofc you are supposed to buy it. So... why did they change the price so quickly then? Why did it go from 600 to 15,000? And why is this the only item in caravan which price was changed? Maybe because it wasn't intended to be that cheap and they royally fkd up and you know it but prefer to act high and mighty and justifying a dishonest way to win an entire event?
              I planed to place top 3 in the event .. already recharged a sum and would do every day .
              Just from gemology I will make 33-35k points .. + Every day 8 Eternal spire and I still will spend regardless of what I got cheaper in Daric event .. wich was there and listed in the Caravan.
              Lvl 86 Mage 2.4m br

Comment

not participate on forum anymore
                Last edited by Scorpionrose; 08-08-2014, 08:43 AM.
                S8-Captive Amora
                IGN-DWPOHKP
                Alli- BloodAoth-Veteran
                Br- 6755708

Comment

Maybe read GTarcade forum.
                  There the players are a bit smarter then here.
                  There they ask on forum first if the price that is showing is the real price before they buy it.
                  And if you play this game as long as you do you know that the price was never this low.
                  And a bug in resource reaver we never had.
                  so dont tell things that are not there.
                  So befor I buy something I have to make a post on forum about an item WICH is listed in the BUY MENU .
                  I am not smart .. alot of players are smarter I admit that.
                  I never check'd the whole list in Caravan so the Bless stones with that price might been there since release of Caravan .. who knows.
                  Now I did to confirm the price befor buying and it was the same .
                  And we had on S8 Resource Reaver bug and U personaly told me I missed it and u collected 15-20k points of Tycoon points with that BUG for FREE !
                  Lvl 86 Mage 2.4m br

Comment

not participate on forum anymore
                    Last edited by Scorpionrose; 08-08-2014, 08:43 AM.
                    S8-Captive Amora
                    IGN-DWPOHKP
                    Alli- BloodAoth-Veteran
                    Br- 6755708

Comment

I planed to place top 3 in the event .. already recharged a sum and would do every day .
                      Just from gemology I will make 33-35k points .. + Every day 8 Eternal spire and I still will spend regardless of what I got cheaper in Daric event .. wich was there and listed in the Caravan.
                      I see you're dodging the issue. What you have planned to do is completely irrelevant to the fact that this is clearly a problem/bug/call it whatever you want.

Once again - how does your personal tycoon planning justify the unfair advantage some ppl got from 10-15k even more points literally for free? You're recharhging? Good, me too. And quite substantial amount of money. So let me do a quick math. Daily limit of 2500 blessed from caravan for you were between 1500 - 3000 daric. For me and everyone else who didn't get the chance to buy (abuse) them cheap is between 37500 - 75000 daric.

Can you see the difference and where my problem is? Yes? Good. Glad we're on the same page. I recharged before I was aware of that major ** up. Needless to say I'm not spending any of these diamonds on this event since I can't possibly hope to be in top 3 anymore, let alone 1st, which I was planning to do. Unless ofc I spend some ridiculous amount of diamonds, like 50k+ to catch up with the few "lucky" ones who were awake on reset and got 15k points for free.

Comment

please dont lie on forum.
                        The bug we had that tycoon was a buy/collect bug
                        instead of buy we could collect these resources.
                        After i read on forum about this bug i did read the text in front of it and did see it was a buy option.
                        Did talk to dev about that and if they could change points back
                        So if you want to kick my azz then do it a good way
                        resource reavers never had a bug
                        I did not lie .
                        Collect instead of BUY .. seemst to me like a bug . and u cant compare the cases
                        here it was listed in the BUY LIST .
                        And I remember perfectly the day that u told me your words .. too bad I didnt screenshoted em .
                        But I would not trust some1 who uses a third party program just to check who stole theire captives from the garden .. pathetic. And probably runing a third party program wich checks and mybe modifies things in game is illegal .. last nites Twilight confirmed that. You probably use something that modifies ingame data.
                        Lvl 86 Mage 2.4m br

Comment

ty Drakaran.

You get the point.
                          You allready did recharge for it. me not and i wont do it this event.And i not another event.
                          S8-Captive Amora
                          IGN-DWPOHKP
                          Alli- BloodAoth-Veteran
                          Br- 6755708

Comment

Kiralyl S8 - Captive Amora is here

Befor buying the u say bugged .. I say cheap bless stones I verifyed that the price is the same as listed in Caravan .

I recharged a sum of $ already for it ...

P.S. U wasnt complaining when last time u got 15-20k free points for CS tycoon in Resource reaver

IS these a revelation of everyone bug? .... P.S. U wasnt complaining when last time u got 15-20k free points for CS tycoon in Resource reaver[/QUOTE]

Comment

Bad move R2. Can't have unfair advantage like this, then remove it. Find out the people who bought it for 600 then refund their diamonds and take away the tycoon points. That's the only fair thing to do.

Comment

ty Drakaran.

You get the point.
                                You allready did recharge for it. me not and i wont do it this event.And i not another event.
                                I even did the calculations wrong since I was looking at the initial price and not the discounted. So it turns out it's 2500 blessed stones for 750 darics. What a joke...

Comment

Working...
                                X