No announcement yet.

This person have more than 6k bless stone less than 3 hours

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either leave it for everyone to enjoy, or not have it at all.

Comment

not participate on forum anymore
      Last edited by Scorpionrose; 08-08-2014, 08:44 AM.
      S8-Captive Amora
      IGN-DWPOHKP
      Guild Godly-Deputy Leader
      Alli- BloodAoth-Veteran
      Br- 6755708

Comment

They shoulda leave it there for 1 day ..
        Server [8] - Captive Amora
        IGN: Kiralyl
        Lvl 86 Mage 2.4m br

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpionrose View Post
          Now you are going to far you little *****.
          I dont use programms.
          Devs please check my account for using illigal programms.
          i use the loa client that i downloaded from server 2
          Not more and no less.
          This Kira is going to far know to put me in corner after that he bought 5k bless stones.
          5k bless stone is alone 30k points I dont even got that many points .. that proves who lies . you are funny man .
          U told many many times that u used to work for R2 games ... and that u still got a program to "verify" player actions .. and u call that nothing ?
          or u were just simply lieing about working for R2 and was a lie about the program too .
          Can u clarify that Mr. Scorpionrose?
          Lvl 86 Mage 2.4m br

Comment

wow

little math mistake
            2500 bless stones then
            is still 15k points
            Happy now
            And yes i did work for them as Vet(Vet is someone on Dragon Pals) for long time, so that is not a lie.
            And i know what they would do with me if i did use a third party programm so why i would be so stupid to use 1 of these programms if there is 1
            programm like that.
            Seems you know more then me about third party programms.
            You can reply more but i wont.
            To silly to answer more of these stupid conversation
            Last edited by Scorpionrose; 08-08-2014, 06:36 AM.
            S8-Captive Amora
            IGN-DWPOHKP
            Guild Godly-Deputy Leader
            Alli- BloodAoth-Veteran
            Br- 6755708

Comment

Originally posted by R24689989 View Post
              That's actually a solution. Give it back again so everyone can buy them for the same price. Otherwise I don't see how they will check hundreds of ppl, make refunds, most of the ppl already used them anyway etc., it will be a total mess...

Comment

never will happen like resources reveaver bug

Comment

Why do you all call this a bug, or cheat. Item was bought as it was released. Nobody did anything wrong in buying them. However since it was relased that way and changed later, it should be reverted back so all can buy for same price. This is the only fair solution for all.
                  S8 Captive Amore
                  IGN Legioness
                  Lvl 99 Sorcerer

Comment

Originally posted by tshing02 View Post
                    Why do you all call this a bug, or cheat. Item was bought as it was released. Nobody did anything wrong in buying them. However since it was relased that way and changed later, it should be reverted back so all can buy for same price. This is the only fair solution for all.
                    Agree with you should be put back for same price .. just for 1 day atleast
                    Lvl 86 Mage 2.4m br

Comment

Yes no player did anything wrong here by buying as was released. Problem is that the devs changed it so not everyone got the same deal. Unfair.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]98448[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]98449[/ATTACH]

s136

Comment

Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post
                          nice screwup ... as usual ... and for **** sake dont call it a bug ... its incompetence
                          Why the hell you crying like a little girl. All you do is complain and whine. Quit the game if you don't like it.

Comment

I did not lie .
                            Collect instead of BUY .. seemst to me like a bug . and u cant compare the cases
                            here it was listed in the BUY LIST .
                            And I remember perfectly the day that u told me your words .. too bad I didnt screenshoted em .
                            But I would not trust some1 who uses a third party program just to check who stole theire captives from the garden .. pathetic. And probably runing a third party program wich checks and mybe modifies things in game is illegal .. last nites Twilight confirmed that. You probably use something that modifies ingame data.

REALLY ARE YOU SURE THAT RESOURCE REAVER "NEVER" HAD A BUG WELL WHO WOULD ADMIT ANYWAYS LOL. KNOW SOME PEOPLE WHO ADMITTED IT WHY MOST OF THE PLAYERS ARE AWAKE BEFORE THE HOT EVENT COME OUT . WANT ME TO DROP NAME? LOL Check s2 plenty of players doing such . some are playing at s153

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
                              Why the hell you crying like a little girl. All you do is complain and whine. Quit the game if you don't like it.
                              why do players don't have the right to spill things they think is not right? they are not crying they are just letting everyone know. probably you are one of those players who taking advantage of "THESE." don't tell a lie liars go to hell.

Comment

Originally posted by kumpy1 View Post
                                Yes no player did anything wrong here by buying as was released. Problem is that the devs changed it so not everyone got the same deal. Unfair.
                                i agreeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Working...
                                X