Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hecate has ruined PVP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hecate has ruined PVP

As the title says Hecate has ruined PVP. Even a moderate casher such as myself has no chance against a player with Hecate. 1 mil BR and do negative damage is just ridiculous. You can all come on here and say the casher has the advantage, but what advantage is too much. I know many will reply to this saying quit whining etc but the devs need to know they are losing players daily over this. I am not saying take her away or nerf her but for the love of god, a little common sense goes a long way in a game when it comes to retaining players.
    My name is Crom. I count the dead even if I am included.
    S13 Valkyries Call. S267 Sea of Stars.

Hecate is actually really easily countered. Just need to know how

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Actually the Odin's blade has ruined PVP for people without it. Now the same people just get more Odin blades every event.

Comment

I have hecate....and I lose in cs battles to a guy who runs only his main character equipped with Odin's Blade....so if you think Hecate has ruined things..guess again

IGN: MizUndrstd
        Server: s4
        Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

i beat people with hecate easily :P you only need good claw
          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
          Magus Rynd

Comment

hi...hecate dont do all in battel i dont have hecate 4 player on me server have her and i can beat them all i alway end second in clash of might so you just have to know how to conter hecate
            ganicus s4 lunaria grace guild HelloKitty

Comment

It's true...Gani can beat me...sometimes...when i let him

IGN: MizUndrstd
              Server: s4
              Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHadley View Post
                As the title says Hecate has ruined PVP. Even a moderate casher such as myself has no chance against a player with Hecate. 1 mil BR and do negative damage is just ridiculous. You can all come on here and say the casher has the advantage, but what advantage is too much. I know many will reply to this saying quit whining etc but the devs need to know they are losing players daily over this. I am not saying take her away or nerf her but for the love of god, a little common sense goes a long way in a game when it comes to retaining players.
                your idea is almost right but bit off. in my opinion there are 3 things that has ruined pvp and against these people you don't have power to fight back unless you have same items and 1 hero called eartshaker. seriously 50 rage needing hero whit autokill option if under 24% health? there is no way to fight that back unless person owning it doesn't have any idea what he/she is doing. it normal skill would be good enough without that extra add for autokill. it's game breaking just like weapon and ring from god equips whit set effects. oh and there are people who managed to get best god equips still from your 1st cs tycoon due to that resource bug only leaving permanent effect on game. thanks for that. we never got good compensation enough to give back advantage those people gained from it.
                League of angels Rain s114
                Wartune Froza s374

Nova genesis s43 siria
                sense of sanity comes from insanity.
                chill,relax,sit back and eat cookie or if drama just swap for popcorn and laugh

Comment

Just want to point out that es is instant kill at 24% only at +0, goes up 1% every 3 blessings
                  Mage lvl 64
                  BR 84k
                  Server R2-590

Comment

Working...
                  X