Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

blade wings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blade wings

hi i did cross server and won but dident get my blade wing shards and i dont no why plz can u tell me why i dident get them i also did a refresh and still dident get my wing shards i think its so unfair that i dident get them and other people are getting theirs iv also put a copy of my email i recived when i did my cross server so u can see i did win.( just now u ranked 14th in cross server war and won heres 448 honor double honor card bonus) plz can u sort this out or at lest tell me why i dident get my wing shards thank u

that mail doesn't state if you won or lose the cross server match. It only states how many honor points you won. Please finish another cross server match and screenshot me your collecting reward page along with the blade wings page in hot events.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

blade wings
      hi i did cross server and won but dident get my blade wing shards and i dont no why plz can u tell me why i dident get them i also did a refresh and still dident get my wing shards i think its so unfair that i dident get them and other people are getting theirs iv also put a copy of my email i recived when i did my cross server so u can see i did win.( just now u ranked 14th in cross server war and won heres 448 honor double honor card bonus) plz can u sort this out or at lest tell me why i dident get my wing shards thank u.

HI Thank you for the reply i did another cross server and got my blade wing shards this time i think i no what happend last time i thought i was on the winning team but must have been on the losing team my apploygies for making this mistake i also dont no how to take a screen shot but as i did another cross server and collected my wing shards thank u again for all your help

Comment

Working...
      X