Vacation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacation

i need an answer from moderator or operator or administrator or someone that really know.

One of my friends goes for vacation and he want to give me his accounts for these days and play for him. Is there any problem? we will have problem if i get and play until he will comes from his vacation. its needs to make any ticket and inform for this action? Please help me. I try to make ticket but ticket system probably not work now. We play on same server and we are on same guild.

You and him will get banned.

Comment

Why we get banned? neither my account nor his account help each other. If i insert on his account its only for daily task. Moderator they can see that, if they check his account they see that i will not tell lies. But i need an answer from moderators before we proceed on this action.

something else. exp. a) if i play with my brother from same IP, on same server and same guild we banned? Why? we dont have they right to play on same game, server and guild? What we do on this situation? If there are two brothers in same house what happen? I need answer please.

In the past i was moderator in other game and we had these cases. Τhe only thing they had to do, is to register with ticket

b) if i play from internet cafe and there are others players that play from there, what happen? all get banned?

c) if I go to a home visit or i stay for few days there, who plays the game with me and we are all together on same server, same guild we get banned?

is not this logic, if there is no connection between the two accounts.

i need answer from moderators or administrators please
      Last edited by R270833489; 08-09-2014, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
        You and him will get banned.
        he is right, any account share is banable offense, no matter of reason, if you dont trust anyone go and check ToU
        S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
        now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
        UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Originally posted by R270833489 View Post
          i need an answer from moderator or operator or administrator or someone that really know.

One of my friends goes for vacation and he want to give me his accounts for these days and play for him. Is there any problem? we will have problem if i get and play until he will comes from his vacation. its needs to make any ticket and inform for this action? Please help me. I try to make ticket but ticket system probably not work now. We play on same server and we are on same guild.
          ignorance of the rule excuses no one. a lot of people got banned already. learn from them.
          your friendly neighborhood Battousai

habang ikay tulog akoy gising nakabantay sayo..

Comment

Why do people keep asking when there have been all sorts of posts about this...lol.
            You will get banned...he will get banned. Bottom line...don't take vacation

IGN: MizUndrstd
            Server: s4
            Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

c) if I go to a home visit or i stay for few days there, who plays the game with me and we are all together on same server, same guild we get banned?

I have that situation.... No idea what to do...
              osobena
              s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                I have that situation.... No idea what to do...
                OMG really? try with home test
                S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
                  OMG really? try with home test
                  Home test?
                  osobena
                  s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Why we get banned? neither my account nor his account help each other. If i insert on his account its only for daily task. Moderator they can see that, if they check his account they see that i will not tell lies. But i need an answer from moderators before we proceed on this action.

something else. exp. a) if i play with my brother from same IP, on same server and same guild we banned? Why? we dont have they right to play on same game, server and guild? What we do on this situation? If there are two brothers in same house what happen? I need answer please.

In the past i was moderator in other game and we had these cases. Τhe only thing they had to do, is to register with ticket

b) if i play from internet cafe and there are others players that play from there, what happen? all get banned?

It's not the IP but your honesty here that will make you banned lol...

That's how the game should be, if you can't play for few days you need diamonds to catch up or just continue from where you left even you might a lil behind than others.
                    Originally posted by Henry Miller
                    There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
                    S102-CoolBay
                    Immortals

Comment

You will not get banned if two or more people's playing the game at the same location in the same guild with their own accounts; separate accounts. You will get banned if ANY piloting is found for ANY reasons.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

OK, how does anyone ever get banned then? Cos surely u can't PROVE when two accounts IP match that it wasn't the two people just playing together? On the same computer, but different accounts? (Cos it can be done, though a lot of people find it hard, cancels their connection)
                        League of Angels
                        S96 Alanna
                        Beserker lvl 71
                        Fortuna lvl 85
                        Sterling Moonbeam
                        Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
                        850k BR+
                        Guild: Legendary
                        Blood and Jade
                        S66 Shanrou lvl 66
                        Bayi/Zhi
                        War Urso 7*
                        45k BR+
                        Guild: Eternal

Comment

Originally posted by Shanrou View Post
                          OK, how does anyone ever get banned then? Cos surely u can't PROVE when two accounts IP match that it wasn't the two people just playing together? On the same computer, but different accounts? (Cos it can be done, though a lot of people find it hard, cancels their connection)
                          Most banned I've seen because someone reporting it with SS when someone admit in chat or 'accidentally' admit in forum like this
                          Originally posted by Henry Miller
                          There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
                          S102-CoolBay
                          Immortals

Comment

:P well i cant say anything , your post itself. its like u admit you want do something evil ^,..,^ and admit it to the police. Well just say to your friend with personal message, u cant do it with some rasional reason. sharing account is forbidden at all MMORPG . Its normal rule.

Comment

Once you start playing there goes your personal life Muaharharhar. No family vacation , no going out with your GF and can forget about 1 nite stand

Comment

Working...
                              X