No announcement yet.

server crush

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope for a big compensation because of this issue...nobody can play. on any server. 20m gold could be a nice compensation

Comment

ton off diamonds as compensation would be nicer with all that have spent a ton in game / on game
      MajorChaos .........S84

MajorC.........S193

Comment

Indeed...we should get 1k dias for each min we cant play. For those who recharge

Comment

if it aint on soon they gonna have to give out a mega compensation pack to keep people playing specially if it could be upto 24hrs offline then they have some real issues
          MajorChaos .........S84

MajorC.........S193

Comment

They won`t give diamonds. Let`s be serious... But they can give another items and of course everything we could get from events on that day.
            HaiCaTrece, nu crezi ca vrei cam mult?!
            SERVER NAME: [ua6] ( King Of All Orcs s22- merged with s28)
            IN GAME NAME: Minzy
            R2 Games

Comment

I bet they will give us a **** compensation...they rly dont care about us...always will be ppl who will recharge...even with these issues...

@CarlaPaula.... stiu visez si eu frumos...oricum sunt jegosi o sa primim un rahat de compensare )

Comment

becoming a joke now with all online game providers like R" always sweet smooth running for few months then a problem occurs im really sure they do it to wind people up sat therre oh i cant be assed working today lets shutdown all servers and f**k the customers and players
                MajorChaos .........S84

MajorC.........S193

Comment

servers back online 4 me
                  MajorChaos .........S84

MajorC.........S193

Comment

up and running now

Comment

i still want compo
                      MajorChaos .........S84

MajorC.........S193

Comment

sames that the problem was solved and know what can expect all the european player for all the trouble that we had all this afternoon europe time? you can surly not make a global compensation if the problem was only in europe...

Comment

Working...
                        X