team dungeon and team arena broken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• team dungeon and team arena broken

okay ive been waiting 2 days now and its still the same so decided to post it here,

on S96 oblivion keep
    team dungeon and team arena have not been working for the last 2 days now, for some reason it impossible to create a team, fix this plz and add a compensation for what we have lost...

i have a great idea for better team arena because i'm haveing a lot of trouble find anybody for doing it so i though if you mad new rewards for team arena and not just crests(keep crests but add like gold, warsouls
    and heck maybe even add gem chests but can i ask can you plz make team arena not just for lower people because the problem isn't that low lvls need things you got to think about the higher lvls a bit too and the reason i say this is because i hear from people that TA is ****
    and that it is not worth doing and there fore the probelm is finding people to do it so may i ask not just me but i ewould like better rewards and pretty plz make them good and worth while ones cause than we will nver find other players to even do it with so plz make changes to TA
    and make them good rewards so that TA is actually easy to find people and actually make it worthwhile in the long run

Comment

Working...
    X