Upgrading totem lvl 30 bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading totem lvl 30 bug

trying to upgrade totem now its at lvl30 an its saying i havent got a lvl30 totem when i do this needs be fixed asap please took awhile to lvl this to 30 an i bought the right meterials needed an it still wont allow me to upgrade. s16-s19-s13 (Ub1) ingame name hotdogClick image for larger version

Name:	totems bugged.png
Views:	1
Size:	476.7 KB
ID:	1754762
    Hotdog

U need to have 2 tottems to up-grade, read the description .

Comment

You select 1 level 30 totem for evolving, that is the one on top and the second one on bottom is one of the required materials for evolving the other totem.
      | | |

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
        You select 1 level 30 totem for evolving, that is the one on top and the second one on bottom is one of the required materials for evolving the other totem.
        do we need two orange totems to make one red totem, edge?
        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
        Magus Rynd

Comment

@M_Alexandru dont ever tell me to read description noob. the description only says need lvl30 totem not 2 totems so please fix this because im not the only one who will be postiong this issue. also 2x lvl30 totems to make 1 orange is bull **** if you ask me
          Hotdog

Comment

Originally posted by R230785 View Post
            @M_Alexandru dont ever tell me to read description noob. the description only says need lvl30 totem not 2 totems so please fix this because im not the only one who will be postiong this issue. also 2x lvl30 totems to make 1 orange is bull **** if you ask me
            i'm not defending alexandru or anything but... it clearly says... required for evolution is 0/1 lvl 30 totem to evolve it, that makes 2x lvl 30 totem, 1 is the target totem and the other is a required material !!! how hard is it to understand that? and you are not the 1st 1 to be mistaken by this, if you tried a bit harder there's a similar thread !!! and besides, EdgeLOA already explained it !!! and to evolve to red quality you need 2 lvl 40 orange totems !!!
            Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
            IGN : 13th
            Class : Paladin

Comment

don't remind me about the 2 level 40 orange required... i'll cry

Comment

You know I don't see it saying anywhere that the totem you are evolving has to be lvl 30, has anyone tried to evolve a lvl 1 totem while having a lvl 30 in the bag
                Mage lvl 64
                BR 84k
                Server R2-590

Comment

Originally posted by linker591 View Post
                  You know I don't see it saying anywhere that the totem you are evolving has to be lvl 30, has anyone tried to evolve a lvl 1 totem while having a lvl 30 in the bag
                  i think playboy posted such a screenshot

EDIT: and i must mention that it didnt work :P
                  Last edited by MagusRynd; 08-14-2014, 11:14 AM.
                  League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                  Magus Rynd

Comment

that is cool

Comment

i thought the top section just to choose which totem we want to evolve and the bottom section told us the requirements.
                      2pcs lv.30 totems ...
                      i dont have any words to say lol,,, its just too much

Comment

Working...
                      X