free diamond question for GM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free diamond question for GM

I am vip, small casher, usually recharge small ammounts every now and than, and afetr my friends convinced me to try get some free daimonds i tried and now i am a bit confused, some pages on offers has similar task to do but on some you need to just finish valid registration, and on other need to log 3 times on game (it's same game) and giving different ammount of diamonds, so i decide to go on one to see how it works, chosing supersonic ads and desert storm as my trial ther says-diamonds will be awarded after valid registration- one hour later still nothing of free diamonds, just want to know should i even botter with it anymore or it is something else i need to do?
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
    I am vip, small casher, usually recharge small ammounts every now and than, and afetr my friends convinced me to try get some free daimonds i tried and now i am a bit confused, some pages on offers has similar task to do but on some you need to just finish valid registration, and on other need to log 3 times on game (it's same game) and giving different ammount of diamonds, so i decide to go on one to see how it works, chosing supersonic ads and desert storm as my trial ther says-diamonds will be awarded after valid registration- one hour later still nothing of free diamonds, just want to know should i even botter with it anymore or it is something else i need to do?
    You should contact support in the Supersonic.

But frm my experience you need verify email and sometimes the diamonds go to pending section. Well anything related to free diamonds should be reported to each provider's customer service. But surveys often sucks for me, I prefer videos and tasks. Some said download apps great but I never try it...
    Originally posted by Henry Miller
    There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
    S102-CoolBay
    Immortals

Comment

yeah, i dont use app-s for mobiles, that was my trial on offers, not sure is it worth it to do since even for 7 diamonds you need to reported that something isn't correct by yourself, why to bother on other things as well
      And full agree on survey, i try 4 surveys, wasnt able to finish any of them, looks they just want your personala data for their use, not to mention that some of things was blocked from my anti-virus with high security warning
      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
      UC 27 current server

Comment

and i didnt get any mail to verify - still playing that game ever few hours
        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
        UC 27 current server

Comment

i did lots of free offers in the past 2 weeks and didn't recive any diamonds, what could be the problem

DubzZeus - s184 Poisonous Abys

Comment

Originally posted by DubzZeus View Post
            i did lots of free offers in the past 2 weeks and didn't recive any diamonds, what could be the problem

DubzZeus - s184 Poisonous Abys
            Most likely you didn't finish all the requirements or you had adblocker on. We have no idea, for more information you would have to contact support with the sponsor you're doing the surveys at

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
            X