Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

mount exlusive bug ... or not .. please someone chech it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mount exlusive bug ... or not .. please someone chech it

i just finished all tasks in mount exlusive and didnt get mount ... it sais that i didnt sacrificed dragon crests ... but i spent 400 ... trying to comlete task, so please GM check it and let me know how to do that properly

you get asked to spend them when you click on "collect" mount not spend them in arena shop if thats what youve done then im sry but theres no bug there, also ive got my majestic with 100 crests no bug there so far, atleast not on my server
    IGN: HappyCookie
    Server: S184

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 002.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	1693029Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	1693030

Comment

i cant collect mount before i spend 100 crests , i think there is no way to spend it anywhere but arena shop

Comment

you need to have 100 crests in your inventory when you go to collect. Spending them in the store is not sacrificing them for event purposes.
          LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

greetings, I also experienced the same thing, I've completed all the requirements that are required by the event exclusive mount, on the majestic steed, but why remains a collect button will not turn on? so I can not take the prize majestic steed soul. Also on the task dragon crest Sacrifice I also have used it to buy crystal holly 5 level 4 pieces in the arena shop. please help me as soon as possible because this event will end tomorrow. thank you

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (2) (FILEminimizer).png
Views:	2
Size:	609.8 KB
ID:	1693035

Comment

Your suppose to have 100 dragon crest when you going to collect it. You need 100 dragon crest to trade for the majestic steed soul.

Comment

Why do people still think that sacrifice means spend?

When it supposedly means have them in the inventory for the Mount Exclusive panel to take.
                Shadowbound
                [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                League of Angels
                [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Originally posted by R248633205 View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]99656[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]99657[/ATTACH]
                  It clearly shows you only have 1 Dragon crest

Originally posted by TempeGembus View Post
                  greetings, I also experienced the same thing, I've completed all the requirements that are required by the event exclusive mount, on the majestic steed, but why remains a collect button will not turn on? so I can not take the prize majestic steed soul. Also on the task dragon crest Sacrifice I also have used it to buy crystal holly 5 level 4 pieces in the arena shop. please help me as soon as possible because this event will end tomorrow. thank you

[ATTACH=CONFIG]99667[/ATTACH]
                  Please take a screenshot of the amount of Dragon crests in your inventory. It must be greater than 100 before you are able to collect the reward

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Apparently people don't understand that they need to have 100 crests in their bag...makes me wonder what the average iq of the population is
                    Mage lvl 64
                    BR 84k
                    Server R2-590

Comment

Originally posted by linker591 View Post
                      Apparently people don't understand that they need to have 100 crests in their bag...makes me wonder what the average iq of the population is
                      Trust me.... Its lower than you think.

Comment

eventhough they should have given credit for that spending extra turns is a big amount

Comment

Working...
                        X