Tidal Pool & Equipment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tidal Pool & Equipment

I have lvl 9 Pool and I have a question... There are two attempts per day on pool, but...
    why having the pool on 6 lvl gets only 410 points for 1 att ?
    why having the pool on 7 lvl gets only 410 points for 1 att ?
    why having the pool on 8 lvl gets only 410 points for 1 att ?
    why having the pool on 9 lvl gets only 410 points for 1 att ?
    Pool new lvl, new fish that have more points, but only 410 points for 1 att... 2 att max 820 points per day independently from lvl pool... stupid idea

I managed to get Freyja's Boots, can be enhanced to up max 100 lvl, and is ok, but not quite... regular equipment I sell and thus can recover the invested gold I can spend on new equipment, but freyja's boots can not sell, and you know that you can get better shoes than those, and now what ? I collect hundreds of millions gold for several days to enhanced up these shoes on 100 lvl and I can not recover inserted in them gold because you can not sell them ? stupid idea... in my opinion should be possible to sell them

Advantage of having higher level pool is that you get more soulstones and gold from the fishes.
    Reason why you can't sell any godly item is so players don't sell it bymistake and we wont be able to retrieve the items for them. This may change later on but for now you cant sell them.
    | | |

Comment

Working...
    X