Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dodge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodge

Click image for larger version

Name:	DODGE.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	573.5 KB
ID:	1754850

"After" BATTLE RATING then DODGE

what is next to decrease in every character/player?

my dodge is 8,600+ after logging in this morning it went down to 8,200????????????? fix i will pay attention to this issue mark this!!

good luck with that i got an issue before with my dragon soul - (minus)1,000 of my physical defence after my dragon soul level up instead of adding 500 PDEF it deduct 500 PDEF. AND THE GAME " IGNORED" it UNTIL NOW!!

Comment

are you sure nothing happened, like your dodge dragon soul got mistakenly devoured, or you lost your dodge while refining gears, or something like that?
      League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
      Magus Rynd

Comment

im pretty sure its the gear.. the shoe looks new.. probably got some dodge refines on the old one dude and when you changed it of course its gonna go missing..

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DRAGONSOUL.jpg
Size:	566.2 KB
ID:	1693042Click image for larger version

Name:	that is myold shoes.jpg
Size:	629.0 KB
ID:	1693043Click image for larger version

Name:	shoes.jpg
Size:	611.2 KB
ID:	1693044

claw is the only level 70 hero i have. i didnt get a 2k score in world cup so i dont have the freya shoes. that is my dragon soul and my old shoes.

I DONT EVEN HAVE a dodge i9n my old shoes.

like what i said i haven't touched any of my gem or dragon soul and only REGAINING so i should have more dodge because of the gem enhancement.
          Last edited by R246518381; 08-15-2014, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X