Synth bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Synth bug

Seems there is a bug in the synth program. When I go to synth something whether it be Gems, cherubstone or whatever. it shows as a higher lvl item rather than it's real lvl and all items show less than what is really there. If items take three to make one in next level, then you should state that in the rules. We need true lvl items, and not to show lvl 6 when they are actually at lvl 5. PLease fix this problem.

Click image for larger version

Name:	synth ss.png
Views:	1
Size:	396.1 KB
ID:	1693078

really confused what you are complaining about because there is nothing wrong with the synth on mine or any of my friends accounts. If you want to make a lvl 5 gem, you see in the bigger picture what you are making...lvl 5 hp gem, and then below in the smaller squares it shows what you need to make it and how many of each item you need. It shows you need 3 lvl 4 hp gems. Synth has always looked this way, so unless you got a new glitch on our screen, i dont see what the problem is.
    Last edited by gemmi; 08-16-2014, 04:28 PM.

Comment

that happened to me so many times and you are lucky because my gem is disappearing most of the time lol =))

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglesnest View Post
        Seems there is a bug in the synth program. When I go to synth something whether it be Gems, cherubstone or whatever. it shows as a higher lvl item rather than it's real lvl and all items show less than what is really there. If items take three to make one in next level, then you should state that in the rules. We need true lvl items, and not to show lvl 6 when they are actually at lvl 5. PLease fix this problem.
        I think you are referring to the green number in brackets beside the synth menu (look at the above pic as reference). That number shows how many you can synth. Not what you have on hand, its what you can make with what you have.

Comment

Working...
        X