How to recharge without credit card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to recharge without credit card

can you pls teach me how to recharge without credit card?does the MOLpoints can buy diamonds and how to load the MOLpoints to R2games?

without credit cards u can use handphone credit u have to recharge for diamonds also can but serious say not worth than using credit or debit cards. Well if u dun have credit cards, u can use debit card or either handphone prepaid or postpaid credit to credit into diamonds either way. Good luck

Comment

how about the MOLponts?how to convert it to diamonds?

Comment

i tried molpoints, but they wanted $121 to get me $100 worth of diamonds. $21 premium is wayyyyyyy too much

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSky83 View Post
          without credit cards u can use handphone credit u have to recharge for diamonds also can but serious say not worth than using credit or debit cards. Well if u dun have credit cards, u can use debit card or either handphone prepaid or postpaid credit to credit into diamonds either way. Good luck
          I don't know if anyone else has had this issue, but with the cash-load credit cards like greendot, well they have blocked me from making purchases from R2/playspan since they deem it to be a 'gambling site' which they do not support, same as paypal. Soooo... now that Ultimate Pay is no longer offering points cards, well... i guess i keep my money ^_^

Comment

Working...
          X