• Show
Clear All

• Seraphs Helmet Bonus Bug

Click image for larger version

Name:	Seraphs.png
Views:	1
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	1755389

The above details states that it regenerates hp as well as gives damage reduction... however in combat the buff says it gives archangels instead as well as my hp doesn't regenerate back the 20% when activating. It also is randomly giving the "bonus" to my teamates and heros during Team Arena
    Last edited by nephillum; 08-17-2014, 07:59 PM.

Originally posted by nephillum View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]100005[/ATTACH]

The above details states that it regenerates hp as well as gives damage reduction... however in combat the buff says it gives archangels instead as well as my hp doesn't regenerate back the 20% when activating. It also is randomly giving the "bonus" to my teamates and heros during Team Arena
    It never stated you get HP recovered. It says for 3 rounds whenever the target recovers HP, they will recover 20% less HP.

Comment

Like it's designed to counter either NK skill or skill from God Weapons...since they both have a chance to heal. (it makes sense that way because how can it reduce dmg without the skills healing?)

Though I think it's mainly designed to counter the God Weapons' healing skill.

It's a counter strategy gear...meant to counter the things mentioned above.
      Shadowbound
      [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
      [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
      League of Angels
      [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Ah. I feel the text is missleading in that sense then. Poor translations I guess... Nevermind then I thought it was an offensive ability that made you receive less damage and get hp regenerated

Comment

The only equipment so far for reducing damage for your hero is the Vidar boots

Comment

Working...
          X