Name:	815hpPLUSBR.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	569.1 KB
ID:	1755435Click image for larger version

Name:	see HP.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	576.3 KB
ID:	1755436

36K HP IN Just a matter of time that battle was done just a day in between totem or even gem enhancement can't help getting 36k HP in a day or 2k ATTACK.

only cherub or guardian angel can give such hp. 36k hp . but his guardian angel still the same and cherub level 9 for over a week now.
    this is a clear cheat.

shes getting stronger than me!!! she must be cheating!!!

Comment

everyone better than me is a cheater . everyone worse than me is a noob .

Comment

Originally posted by R214118991 View Post
        at some point we are all at equal... it depends on party setup and builds

Comment

lol maybe thats in Wyrm race and got purple wyrm lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Eecyaj08 View Post
            lol maybe thats in Wyrm race and got purple wyrm lol...
            no she increase her br by 4k... meaning he increase his HP gems level or upgrade guardians and cherub

Comment

Originally posted by R2770413 View Post
              no she increase her br by 4k... meaning he increase his HP gems level or upgrade guardians and cherub

same cherub same guardian angel "as stated above" "only cherub or guardian angel can give such hp. 36k hp"

Comment

Originally posted by R2770413 View Post
                at some point we are all at equal... it depends on party setup and builds
                no yesterday his hp is 792k (with level 65 enhancement archangel helm), then upon checking (with same cherub and guardian angel and helm now level 71 enhancement ) now it is 828k hp. that is without removing both cherub and guardian angel and btw only one level 8 HP gem he has.
                Last edited by R246518381; 08-18-2014, 01:19 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by R214118991 View Post
                  the obvious is obvious. i know 2 game closed because of this. they just banned the players 3 weeks before they closed the game or shut it down lol.

Comment

1. no increase in level gem still all 7
                    2. cherub and guardian angel still the same
                    3. i don't think so totem or 1 lvl gem enhancement will give an instant 36k hp increase.
                    4. plus daily 5k scores points in gemology after doing 2 consecutive 20k followed by 70k score. still can manage to do 5k points daily lol
                    5. im not insecure or whatsoever just trying to let you know because he is been doing this in several occassion.
                    6. im a dodge build so i know how to focus on hp. SO, MR. R214118991 (OR THEIR DUMMY) im a dodge build LOL
                    7. 5 Enhancement of archangel helm won't give 36k HP. LOL
                    Last edited by R246518381; 08-18-2014, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R246518381 View Post
                      1. no increase in level gem still all 7
                      2. cherub and guardian angel still the same
                      3. i don't think so totem or 1 lvl gem enhancement will give an instant 36k hp increase.
                      4. plus daily 5k scores points in gemology after doing 2 consecutive 20k followed by 70k score. still can manage to do 5k points daily lol
                      5. im not insecure or whatsoever just trying to let you know because he is been doing this in several occassion.
                      6. im a dodge build so i know how to focus on hp. SO, MR. R214118991 (OR THEIR DUMMY) im a dodge build LOL
                      7. 5 Enhancement of archangel helm won't give 36k HP. LOL
                      1-2. I can increase my hp by 130k without changing gems, cherubs or guardian angel.(simply evolve angel from 7* to 8* and bam, 130k extra hp, ~10k all def and atk)
                      3. How would you know they leveled only 1 level.
                      4. managed at least 3.5k everyday after 5 continous days of 55k*2, ~77k, and >100k*2 gemology points. (80k Tycoon points from gemology alone a few days ago)
                      5. I still don't see where the problem is
                      6. Hmmmm........and I always thought dodge build should focus on dodge......
                      7. What about enchant and refinement? 1 level of enchant gives 5k hp + 1% and that 1% will be ALOT.......(Ever thought about costumes? They stack)
                      Last edited by qingyunjian; 08-18-2014, 06:41 PM.
                      头可ç*´è¡€å¯æµï¼Œå…„弟情义不能丢
                      不为金不为银,只为兄弟战今生!

What I watch as a kid?
                      (白眉大ä¾* - white eyebrow hero lol)
                      (奥特曼 - ultraman)
                      (saint seiya - knights of the zodiac - 圣斗士星矢)
                      (shin chan - 蜡笔小新)

Comment

check the level of the level evolution of his guardian maybe he evolved his GA
                        namichwan
                        s206
                        berserker

Comment

Originally posted by qingyunjian View Post
                          1-2. I can increase my hp by 130k without changing gems, cherubs or guardian angel.(simply evolve angel from 7* to 8* and bam, 130k extra hp, ~10k all def and atk)
                          3. How would you know they leveled only 1 level.
                          4. managed at least 3.5k everyday after 5 continous days of 55k*2, ~77k, and >100k*2 gemology points. (80k Tycoon points from gemology alone a few days ago)
                          5. I still don't see where the problem is
                          6. Hmmmm........and I always thought dodge build should focus on dodge......
                          7. What about enchant and refinement? 1 level of enchant gives 5k hp + 1% and that 1% will be ALOT.......
                          I have to agree on the last one. going from Helm enchant 3 to 4 or 4 to 5 can boost ALOT.

Comment

probably he enchant his helm you moron =))

Comment

just dont listen to him the two of you are becoming way to much and unfair better look up to your own character. focus on your character than hero instead.

Comment

Working...
                              X