No announcement yet.

missing blade wing shards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edge, I had 196 + 5 from doing the one task which would have equaled 201 but it said 101. Yes it moved up to 129 as I still completed the different task for 2 days and I had given you the wrong IGN. I will still get them before it is over, but the point is I was cheated out of the blades. Was just letting you know there is or was a problem. So I have been getting 13 a day so that would have been 26 + 3 for an additional task. I now have 142 if the techs check, not like they can go back and check it can they? I don't lie, just reported a problem, but Thanks for your time, hEaRtOisis

Comment

Originally posted by GoddessOftheThrone View Post
      Edge, I had 196 + 5 from doing the one task which would have equaled 201 but it said 101. Yes it moved up to 129 as I still completed the different task for 2 days and I had given you the wrong IGN. I will still get them before it is over, but the point is I was cheated out of the blades. Was just letting you know there is or was a problem. So I have been getting 13 a day so that would have been 26 + 3 for an additional task. I now have 142 if the techs check, not like they can go back and check it can they? I don't lie, just reported a problem, but Thanks for your time, hEaRtOisis

The logs show you only collected 129 wing shards, it doesn't show 201+
      | | |

Comment

Working...
      X