Zodiac Bugs !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zodiac Bugs !

Hi GM...!!! I have a problem with the zodiac,, when I blitz all the zodiac but zodiac could not finish and cause the loop quest can not be run as well...Database Eror
    Help Me GM...
    Nick Name : MoChu
    Server : (109) Ethereal Realm
    Attached Files

Originally posted by mogey1988 View Post
    Hi GM...!!! I have a problem with the zodiac,, when I blitz all the zodiac but zodiac could not finish and cause the loop quest can not be run as well...Database Eror
    Help Me GM...
    Nick Name : MoChu
    Server : (109) Ethereal Realm

From what you are saying I think you mean that you can't do zodiac and loop at the same time?

Both are "blitzed", so you have to wait until zodiac is finished to do loop.

Comment

I also understand about the zodiac ..because after in blitz and can not be completed or canceled then how can I complete the quest loop?

Comment

Originally posted by mogey1988 View Post
        I also understand about the zodiac ..because after in blitz and can not be completed or canceled then how can I complete the quest loop?
        Then send a ticket if you can't finish zodiac blitz.

Comment

IGN: LiepMe
          Server : S72

Hi GM...!!! I have a problem with the zodiac and loop , I've been following for a change I've changed the name of my name and database problems still remain out roughly how much I have to wait another month so I can do other zodiac and please me....
          Tyvm ....

Comment

Working...
          X