Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Help! Why Can't I Get In Cross Server???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help! Why Can't I Get In Cross Server???

Server (S3) Prospera's Bounty
    IGN: hEaRtOisis

Being at Level 41, we are supposed to be able to get into Cross-Server or so it says level 33. I tried yesterday and again today, to my disbelief the time runs out so I tried again. The higher levels in our Guild have no problems at all, they get in with less than a 5 minute wait. Is this the way it is for all new players? How can we even finish out our New Player Rewards, or even the requirements for the wheel? No honor = No fashion core! If there isn't enough low level players why give us a Reward we can't even complete as I am not the only one having this problem in our Guild. Who wants to wait for an hour or more and get nothing but aggravation? Any help or feedback would be greatly appreciated... Thank you, hEaRtOisis

it seems to be that they dont allow low level br's to attend as i have a new player i started that is now at lev 45 and still cant get in and i know others that have started new ones have the same problem.....yes its stupid as they have the new player thing to go into CS but they dont allow you to go in either

Comment

I have a problem with getting into CS with my archer in too...at lv59, but I can get in pretty fine.
      Shadowbound
      [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
      [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
      League of Angels
      [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

"Why would you contradict yourself like that? I cannot get in at all period, you do not have the same problem, you can get in!

Comment

Originally posted by GoddessOftheThrone View Post
          "Why would you contradict yourself like that? I cannot get in at all period, you do not have the same problem, you can get in!
          i think previous person means that their main player can get in but their archer cant ....ie a new one they started

my main can get in ....lvl 75 but my lvl 45 cant

Comment

It means there's not many people queuing during when you are who's at or within your level range

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

i can't login after failed get in TC... what this is joke from game... very kind

Comment

Is that some kind of a joke, seriously I have tried at many different times of the day and night. There are many Archers having the same problem.

Comment

my alts archer had the same problem and i failed to get the new player reward = still cant get in at L57

"It means there's not many people queuing during when you are who's at or within your level range"

im sorry but i dont believe that statement cos ive been in CS with L65 to L80 together. That's a pretty wide gap range there as well as BR !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X