Bug - Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug - Arena

Hello, i play on (S136) Golden Road. I just logged in to my game and i had not done my Arena Battles yet, but it says i have no attempts. Also i cannot collect my Arena Ranking reward because it already says i have collected it, which i have not. In the Hot Events, All-Round Talent, i collected a reward for doing the, 5 solo arena battles, and yet i havent done Arena, not sure if thats a bad thing but it wasnt suppose to happen
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Royyin; 08-20-2014, 11:50 PM.

My Arena attempts never reset. I'm showing 0/10 as well.

Comment

So far im the only one on my server as far as i know that this has happened to. Oh and refreshing doesnt work either

Comment

Arena bug

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	1
Size:	146.9 KB
ID:	1693436 Someone can help ? ( s211 ) . After reset , I dont have that 10 attempts at arena
        Last edited by R275010421; 08-21-2014, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Try take a look in Daily Loot / Rankings / Arena ! See if at "My Rankings" shows you a different rank that you did before reset. I know that happened to meClick image for larger version

Name:	Unnamed QQ Screenshot20140821080544.png
Size:	191.0 KB
ID:	1693437
          Trotineta is the name
          LoA is the game
          S90-Deathsades Lair is my home
          I think my dog ate the bone

Comment

Nah that didnt happen to me, but this one here was yesterdays ranking, i never got to collect todays one because of this.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Royyin; 08-21-2014, 12:21 AM.

Comment

QueenKuNika
              S102 Coolbay

Yes it is bug, please fix ASAP I need to buy seraph for tycoon pts!
              We just got domination before reset so easily to know I haven't touch anyone with 1K pts

Name:	ARENA BUG.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	199.9 KB
ID:	1693444
              Originally posted by Henry Miller
              There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
              S102-CoolBay
              Immortals

Comment

same here have the same ishue
                jabubu

Comment

Name:	Naamloos.jpg
Size:	334.1 KB
ID:	1693445

IT states here i was ranked 10!!! when in fact i was first yesterday. I was second in yesterdays domination and in arena i had around 1800 points, By far the most.

I think at the reset we all get 1000 points and i got that rank reward lol not the rank 1 from yesterday (u can check i assume) i did have arena attempts that worked just a wrong rank reward. Pls fix. I play at Loa.r2games, server 202 Warlord's Haven, game name Legolas

Comment

i see iam not the only one who have same problem with bug arena attempt today.....

Comment

Arena not reset manila time 7:00

Name:	RESET1.jpg
Size:	561.9 KB
ID:	1693511

7:00 AM Manila time it should be reset but it is not. that is the new issue

Merline

Sylvia's copse

Comment

Working...
                      X