Bulk Enchant.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulk Enchant.....

I have tried many many times to use the bulk enchant feature since i normally have 3k+ of enchant runes. As of today, the bulk enchant STILL does not work for me. This needs attention since it takes over 30 mins to use 3k+ runes when you can only get 1 button click every 30 secs.

Originally posted by Tagurit View Post
    I have tried many many times to use the bulk enchant feature since i normally have 3k+ of enchant runes. As of today, the bulk enchant STILL does not work for me. This needs attention since it takes over 30 mins to use 3k+ runes when you can only get 1 button click every 30 secs.
    works fine fer me. SOMETIMES it gets stuck in the middle somewhere when im switched to different tab. and that sucks
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

Bulk enchant does not really work for me. It'll do the first one fine, and then get held up for ages. The lag with enchanting is horrible period.

Comment

Bulk enchant doesnt work for me too... I start it and after 5-10 sec just freeze... -_-
        Character Name: 7raX (MeLLoW7raX) | Server: [S153] Zephyr's Rage | Class: Berserker Level 90
        ██████████████ ██████████████ ██████████████

Comment

dosnt work for me either

Comment

Working...
          X