Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All godly gears, no more ruin set bonus?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All godly gears, no more ruin set bonus?

I was wondering, if I equip the upcoming godly main from Tycoon I would have a full godly set on main. Does that mean the current Ruin set boost I get from the mail will not apply anymore once I do not have at least one ruin gear?

If that the case, maybe better keep at least one lvl70 and later one lvl80 gears per hero to get that set boost

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	1755679

From what I see on the description of the items from the Tycoon, the set bonus wouldn't be applicable. Which means, if you're really after the set bonus (from picture above: AGI +800, DMG +10%, and Initial Rage +25) then equip at least of the items from the set and the rest could be the godly ones.
    [S194] Mylne Castle | Skribblez - Berserker | The Infamous

Comment

unless it has a designed set bonus of itself it will apply the set bonus of ur lvl range for sure . there`s no way to be otherwise . but i guess we will find out for sure in 2 days

Comment

the set effect can be answered once we wear full godly set and if the 25 rage effect applies during battle i guess. but then we wouldn't really know what % dmg would it provide if it still gives 25 rage.

Comment

lol...It should give 50% rage and higher DMG and Agi boost since it's Godly Gears.
          Shadowbound
          [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
          [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
          League of Angels
          [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

From what i have seen so far, you don't get set bonus if you equip all godly items. Players usually only go with full godly on heroes as most requires less rage.
            | | |

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
              From what i have seen so far, you don't get set bonus if you equip all godly items. Players usually only go with full godly on heroes as most requires less rage.
              Could you suggest to the devs to make it so it gives bonus based on what level you are? lvl 40-49-->lvl 40 set bonus, 50-59--->lvl 50 set bonus and so on. Think it's fair this way, otherwise even losing just the bonus damage isn't worth getting a godly equip if you already have 5 on the hero
              <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
              everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
              logic.

Comment

then i think ill give the new ring to my claw and keep the old one to my main since its enchants is 10%
                this way i can still get the gear bonus right?
                IGN: MnemosynE
                Server: S176 Malefic Court

Comment

as long as u keep at least 1 part from the "normal" set u should get the bonuses

Comment

Well this i **** you lose agi,dmg and 25 rage ... bumer.

I guess we can chose to keep 1 part of set and use 5 parts of godly set.
                    Last edited by MaximusOrange; 08-26-2014, 10:53 AM.
                    [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
                    [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

The strength of the gears plus the +100 enchant will more than make up for the lost set bonus

Comment

In my opinion, losing the set bonus for all 6 effect of full godly gear is kinda worth it, there is damage reduction, rage reduction, the bwuahahahaha i have 2 life now, the im even faster now, stun, heal reduction, and the heal per hit per turn , plus the cmon the stats and enhence bonus is far greater

Comment

Originally posted by Ahkiriu View Post
                          In my opinion, losing the set bonus for all 6 effect of full godly gear is kinda worth it, there is damage reduction, rage reduction, the bwuahahahaha i have 2 life now, the im even faster now, stun, heal reduction, and the heal per hit per turn , plus the cmon the stats and enhence bonus is far greater
                          those enchances + others you are saying shows up once enchance and enchants are high only. it might be bit stronger equipment,but without certain god parts being best instead of alternative ones better stick whit 5x god and keep set bonus. that extra life might be useful,but honestly.. most of the cases you are getting killed in next attack after ress unless you have high heal or something like 12k+ dodge at least. it basically it adds yourself as a meat shield once if wearing on main hero.
                          League of angels Rain s114
                          Wartune Froza s374

Nova genesis s43 siria
                          sense of sanity comes from insanity.
                          chill,relax,sit back and eat cookie or if drama just swap for popcorn and laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Ahkiriu View Post
                            I'd much rather have that 2nd life on my astral child, makes wonders against players who want to kill it asap
                            <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                            everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                            logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                              I'd much rather have that 2nd life on my astral child, makes wonders against players who want to kill it asap
                              this is exactly my plan :P

mail belongs only to astral. can now get 4-5 claw hits in
                              League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                              Magus Rynd

Comment

Working...
                              X