new tycoon rewards in hot events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new tycoon rewards in hot events

just want to say WOW to the r2 and GT arcade teams for the new rewards in hot events as it only looks after the players who spend a s load on cross tycoon as rewards are for those only who get over 100k and up,glad you guys look after the money.but seeing you guys are loosing majority of the free players and the average spenders,im surprised you you dont do more for them but this will just put more nails in your coffin for a game that started of great until your greed took over as well as poor programers who still cant fix the many bugs in this game.i feel sorry for the players that have the money to waste to get over 200k as it has helped fuel the greed and helped wipe out other players who help make this game fun now almost every server is dead or dieing.the only thing i dont get is its the same players over and over who seem to make it hard for even normal cashers to compete like cross tycoon and even cross tourn to get anything when its been the same high spenders winning everytime and seeing how many prizes you can get in like cross tourn is there anything left to get thats worth it ? .well seeing the devs get most the points and cost them nothing to get over 300k so its never a fair event to begin with but hey if this game survives another 6 months i will just laugh.

tycoon

Why i cant buy a diamond during this tycoon event?

if thats the case no way for me to reach 58k to have the prize.

I did not buy diamonds on prev events.

i only want the basic prize if you can allow me to buy diamonds just one time.

or i will be left behind with those having nearly same br's with. that means quit.

if you limit those who are using cash find those big one.

roffski

s152 mount yearning

Comment

Working...
    X