5k gemology score daily.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5k gemology score daily.

Daily 5k gemology score and when tycoon comes 10k-20k points is that possible? coz i can't do that myself.

you no make no sense please post with sense... hahaha sorry cant understand any of your post

if your asking if 10k-20k gemo is possible it is.... im a free player and i can do 20k gemo every tycoon...

Comment

why daily 5k? You're wasting energy cards....
      You get energy cards for 500 and 3000 points from the hot events, that's what your daily should be. And for you to gain energy, you have to do it with just 1 50 energy card used (this way you gain the 10 energy from 500 points). I got 200+x10 energy cards doing this so I always have enough for 20k during tycoons
      <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
      everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
      logic.

Comment

he is trying to say if it is possible for a non casher player to make a 5k score points in gemology everyday as in per day and at the same time can also make in tycoon 20k points in four consecutive points, beside doing 5,000 score points everyday. i would say no.
        Last edited by Jeped; 08-25-2014, 09:17 PM. Reason: edit

Comment

i would say yes :P
          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
          Magus Rynd

Comment

if you got lots of saved darics you can buy tons of gem cards on djinni's merchants and you can do 5k gem points daily and 20k during tycoon

Comment

Originally posted by Jeped View Post
              he is trying to say if it is possible for a non casher player to make a 5k score points in gemology everyday as in per day and at the same time can also make in tycoon 20k points in four consecutive points, beside doing 5,000 score points everyday. i would say no.
              i make 10k points with 300 gemology energy that means starting 50+250 from bag and i can get 10k points i failed only few times when i had to use more 10-s but mostly i do with just 300 gemology so for 5k you need around 150 which means starting 50+100 from bag.
              IGN: HappyCookie
              Server: S184

Comment

Stocks tons of gem cards during djinni and group buy event and check voucher shop very frequently

Comment

Working...
                X