• Show
Clear All

• Tycoon TT ~ TT

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	476.5 KB
ID:	1755751

Guys please help, i have no more daily task attempts and i have no more vouchers and no more group buy as well, what can i do to reach 58k?? (TT ~ TT)

Only way is to recharge diamonds and buy attempts
    It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

should have saved energy cards and utilize the HoC and wheel event too. If you want to reach 58k easily you need to use those other events as well. That or do free offer and purchase energy cards or something.

Comment

I see, i guess i should just let it go all efforts were in vain TT^TT

Comment

Originally posted by Einns View Post
          I see, i guess i should just let it go all efforts were in vain TT^TT
          that's why you should prepare beforehand. Most players use their resources on every event like you without having enough for a good reward, you won't get much like this. Try to calculate whether you can actually get the rewards, before using your resources... if you can't-->wait for the next similar event and then use them
          <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
          everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
          logic.

Comment

Yeah i'll do that next time.
            Although i was so sure i'd be able to get it, cause i had at least 15k vouchers saved up, gemology cards (10) x 200 and gem. card (50) x 10 and i used lotto cards during House of Cards too and also in Group Buy i even bought items in arena shop even in cross server shop , that's why i was so sure i'd make it
            Last edited by Einns; 08-25-2014, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Yeah i'll do that next time.
              Although i was so sure i'd be able to get it, cause i had at least 15k vouchers saved up, gemology cards (10) x 200 and gem. card (50) x 10 and i used lotto cards during House of Cards too and also in Group Buy i even bought items in arena shop even in cross server shop , that's why i was so sure i'd make it
              well, I had pretty much the same (though I'm just now doing 2nd 20k gemology since I wanted to get 70k in tycoon), guess you bought the wrong thing from HoC. I think I bought 15 times the 200 enchant ores
              <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
              everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
              logic.

Comment

I'm at 55,800 points now i was so close

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	501.9 KB
ID:	1693702

I was so close, a player lower level than got 58k cause he got lucky at group buy because he got 500 diamonds refund and bought 2 gemology card (50)

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]101309[/ATTACH]

I was so close, a player lower level than got 58k cause he got lucky at group buy because he got 500 diamonds refund and bought 2 gemology card (50)
                    your level 70 and still cant reach 58k -_- its easy to reach 58k even for f2p like us.... just plan ahead before the event lol

Comment

Yeah i guess i lacked, i'll try better next time
                      Last edited by Einns; 08-25-2014, 10:44 PM.

Comment

enchanted ores gave the most pts in HOC. i used all daily limits of those.

also i had to get 94k to only make it to 200 on european servers.

and i didnt spend a single cent.
                        Last edited by MagusRynd; 08-26-2014, 03:43 AM.
                        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                        Magus Rynd

Comment

I see, i'm 1k points short xD

Comment

Working...
                          X