Size:	232.9 KB
ID:	1755752
    treasure event is back...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	next event 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	235.8 KB
ID:	1755753
    and also consuming regaining hot event!! hahahaha too late for those who didn't make 58k points in tycoon.

What i would like to know is what that upgrade heroic gear event is. Can u post it as well?
    This is Eisia

Comment

Originally posted by uxu4n View Post
      What i would like to know is what that upgrade heroic gear event is. Can u post it as well?
      Pay TONS of money to buy these Munin Power Shards, forge with lesser god boots, helm, greaves, and 400 royal marks to make Vidar Boots, Seraphs Helm, or Baldurs Greaves

Comment

Originally posted by MetalPharoah View Post
        Pay TONS of money to buy these Munin Power Shards, forge with lesser god boots, helm, greaves, and 400 royal marks to make Vidar Boots, Seraphs Helm, or Baldurs Greaves
        forgot to mention that you need to do all (or most, forgot how many there were) to upgrade 1 item, so gl lol
        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
        everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
        logic.

Comment

i couldnt find any infor both gtarcade and here about this when will these begin?

Comment

Originally posted by welcometofreakshow View Post
            i couldnt find any infor both gtarcade and here about this when will these begin?
            "Events after tycoon" name of the topic.
            As far as seeing it somewhere, Oceanic servers are roughly 12 hours ahead of the other zones on events.
            <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
            everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
            logic.

Comment

Great, so they release consuming regaining when tycoon is over. . .thanks a lot.

Comment

this made me made up my mind so gona quit doing cs now and game when vip expires.. sooo gona say soon goodbye for this greedy game site. unless that upgrade equipment means godly equip upgrades then can still reconsider.. maybe
                ps. for r2 and gt.. you just said for every single player ***** you whit adding consume just after tycoon
                Last edited by Carchadion; 08-25-2014, 05:56 PM.
                League of angels Rain s114
                Wartune Froza s374

Nova genesis s43 siria
                sense of sanity comes from insanity.
                chill,relax,sit back and eat cookie or if drama just swap for popcorn and laugh

Comment

Originally posted by MetalPharoah View Post
                  Thanks. And lol right after big handout of godly gears like that who is gonna do these tier 1-2 gear upgrade lol?
                  This is Eisia

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                    forgot to mention that you need to do all (or most, forgot how many there were) to upgrade 1 item, so gl lol
                    Yeah. Probably not worth it at all. And new feature too. Might turn freya boots into training boots. Who knows convertion like this will they f up lol
                    This is Eisia

Comment

Working...
                    X