X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally done with Aquarius 492k BR ^____^

http://s175-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...753fd4b6034841

I feel like crying.. lol

you know sharing fight is still bugged you cant share any fight =)

Comment

aw man that sucks.. thx for telling me XD

Comment

grats!!

Comment

congratz!
          This is Eisia

Comment

i beaten it too just a while ago haha! my BR is 370k with help of godly gears i've got from cs tycoon ^___^
            namichwan
            s206
            berserker

Comment

the forum is dying with out links working ._.

Comment

im always stuck at them i seem to be always muuch later then the rest... i beat aquarius finally at 850k

Maybe one of you should help me figure all that out for the next one
                1.When you smile about the life you live, you end up living a life worth smiling about.

2.Be nice to people on your way up because you might meet them again on your way back down.

3.Set an example. Treat everyone with kindness and respect, even those who are rude to you – not because they are nice, but because you are.

always be happy and happy faces!!!
                :o:o:o

~~Angelia
                S91 Fireblade Ridge <3 JusTaGozu

Comment

Thanks guys and congrats too ^_^ btw angeliana1, i like your signature

Comment

Thank you!! could you message me whenever you beat the next one? maybe you can give me some tips/tricks as well then for beating it

but i guess it wil take some time now though to get there ^^
                    1.When you smile about the life you live, you end up living a life worth smiling about.

2.Be nice to people on your way up because you might meet them again on your way back down.

3.Set an example. Treat everyone with kindness and respect, even those who are rude to you – not because they are nice, but because you are.

~~Angelia

Comment

Originally posted by angeliana1 View Post
                      Thank you!! could you message me whenever you beat the next one? maybe you can give me some tips/tricks as well then for beating it

but i guess it wil take some time now though to get there ^^
                      no tips pure dodge =)

Comment

Originally posted by R2770413 View Post
                        no tips pure dodge =)
                        Thank you for the Tip

~~Angelia

Comment

Originally posted by angeliana1 View Post
                          im always stuck at them i seem to be always muuch later then the rest... i beat aquarius finally at 850k

Maybe one of you should help me figure all that out for the next one
                          If it blocked u for so long it usually is because u dont have enough dodge and hit. Stack these up to some hard set standard for each map and u should be able to pass maps without a problem. Otherwise u gotta beat them with cash or time and sheer brute BR numbers.
                          This is Eisia

Comment

Originally posted by uxu4n View Post
                            If it blocked u for so long it usually is because u dont have enough dodge and hit. Stack these up to some hard set standard for each map and u should be able to pass maps without a problem. Otherwise u gotta beat them with cash or time and sheer brute BR numbers.
                            Thank you Eisia i will work on my Dodge then

~~Angelia

Comment

Working...
                            X