full heroic gear or 5 heroic and 1 regular

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• full heroic gear or 5 heroic and 1 regular

I just wanna hear your thoughts on this people i think both way is good but which one is better ? im thinking to go with 1 regular and 5 heroic but i just wanted to hear other thoughts on this one
    IGN: HappyCookie
    Server: S184

IMO, the godly effects plus the actual strength of the gear, plus the ability to enhance +100 makes it better to use all godly gear. More than makes up for the lost rage/set bonuses

Comment

5/1 , either helm skill or greaves can be sacrificed , about base stats , lvl70 royal is fair good vs tier 1 heroic . the 10-12% dmg from full set is really good for me and if u are a free player with a claw build , is a must a 5/1 build

Comment

Originally posted by R278977156
        Let's see the thing about the blue armor... you will be ressurected with 100k hp in case if you have 1mil HP... What can you actually do with 100hp? Okay, If you have very AGI Hecate + Odin's blade you can do something more.. but I think it's not worth losing set bonuses for 100k hp res.

BUT BUT BUT ..... THE GODLY ARMOUR MAKES MY CHARACTER LOOKS SO COOL AND MATCH WITH MY MAJESTIC HORSE :P (for paladin and berserker)

Comment

Originally posted by KristoS151 View Post
          BUT BUT BUT ..... THE GODLY ARMOUR MAKES MY CHARACTER LOOKS SO COOL AND MATCH WITH MY MAJESTIC HORSE :P (for paladin and berserker)
          that's level 80 armor's look
          <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
          everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
          logic.

Comment

mainchar has a lot more agi than heroes, put a normal boot instead might be better
            and balance whole party agi up close so that opponent party can't heal in between attacks

Comment

godly gear can be enhanched more every gear has its own skill and blue armor resurest ? tbh sc.rew that lol idc about that i care about enhance bonus, massive phy defence compared to normal gear rage is lame since 25 more rage is only for first time and 2nd. that dmg is cool really 12% of 100 is 12k more dmg not bad not bad but i think ill use heroic gear now and see how it works then later change graves for normal ones when i hit 70 and compare two sets, but ty all for headsup its nice :P
              IGN: HappyCookie
              Server: S184

Comment

Originally posted by comrade661991 View Post
                godly gear can be enhanched more every gear has its own skill and blue armor resurest ? tbh sc.rew that lol idc about that i care about enhance bonus, massive phy defence compared to normal gear rage is lame since 25 more rage is only for first time and 2nd. that dmg is cool really 12% of 100 is 12k more dmg not bad not bad but i think ill use heroic gear now and see how it works then later change graves for normal ones when i hit 70 and compare two sets, but ty all for headsup its nice :P
                Godly gear can be enchanced just as much as any other red gear... to match your level. So you can't just upgrade it to +100 if you're still lvl 70. And in my experience, the first skill is the most important.. if you don't have 100 rage at start, you might not even cast a skill the whole fight. As far as the damage, yeah if you're low level that's usually what you'd get. Later on that 12k, is more like 70-80k and that 70-80k could be the reason you kill a hero or you don't (especially against hecates, if you don't kill them with 1 hit,you're probably not killing them).
                I do agree that the enchance bonus however is good, but even so level 80 set comes pretty close to the first level of godly gear.
                It's your choice whenther you want to use the set bonus or not, I just wanted to make things a bit more clear
                <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                logic.

Comment

I whole heartedly agree with the rage part. This game is simple and clear. No rage ur lamb, rage and u eat lamb. The difference between a first turn cast as opposed to 2nd or 3rd or dead and never cast is very big. Not worth losing rage for the 1 piece of godly equipment. BUT, with the addition of lighy envoy which they just updated. The rage might be a non-issue since light can do so much if she is made the fastest hero of ur party.
                  This is Eisia

Comment

Working...
                  X